Braxton Hicks or the real thing?

Me too, I just want the baby to pop out this weekend, the baby is head down, been told he/she is half way down but I dont know what way the face is :dohh: but then I want it to stay put for another 3 weeks so I can move house and get settled in as my landlord has evicted me :cry: I cant believe we are nearly at the end of our pregnancies...did you find when you gave birth to your second it was easier than the first? :flower:

Your landlord evicted you?! Wow! what a heartless *******!
So sorry you are dealing with that :( :hugs:

Yes, my second birth was much much better! Active labor wasn't nearly as long It took a while to get started but thankfully the hardest part was the fastest! My first labor was really long and really hard bc he was face up. So i guess in comparison anything would be better, but my second was far easier. I had a lot of fears about giving birth the second time bc of what happened during the first, but i can honestly say that i dont fear giving birth again, this third and final time, bc my experience with DS2 was much better and it gives me hope that things can go easier.

Aww that is good that your second experience was much nicer to you, though all births are amazing :cloud9:

what would happen if you went into natural labour between now and your c-section? would they give you the c-section or just let you deliver normally? i always wondered that.

i keep thinking every little niggle is something happening, its driving me crazy :haha:

:flower:

what would happen if you went into natural labour between now and your c-section? would they give you the c-section or just let you deliver normally? i always wondered that.

Totally confused :blush: is this towards someone else? Im def not getting CS-never had one.

Oops Im sorry, I thought you were going in for a c-section :dohh: sorry, I was totally tired last night :blush:

what is your plans for this weekend? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->