braxton hicks question?

khartnett

Reaction score
Hello all i just wondered if it is possible to get braxton hicks on one side? I had them on both sides with my daughter I had what i thought were braxton hicks the first time with this baby last night but it was only on one side.

So I am wondering if it was that or not?

Let me know cheers Kasey xx

Maybe LO was just pushing herself out? My LO does this a lot like she pushes her butt right out to stretch, leaves it a few secs and folds back up lol

Yeah babe....depending on the baby's positioning it can feel all to one side, I've had this in past pregnancies too. Or maybe baby actually pushing their backs/bottoms out like Blah11 said:thumbup:

My little one seems to push her bum out all the time, and I was wondering if these could be BH?? I dont think it can be though cos she did it about 20 times yesterday - is that not too many to be BH?? It feels so weird....how do you know the difference?

My little one seems to push her bum out all the time, and I was wondering if these could be BH?? I dont think it can be though cos she did it about 20 times yesterday - is that not too many to be BH?? It feels so weird....how do you know the difference?

The last few days my LOs movement has completely changed. Instead of little jerky kicking movements, it's like pushing out feelings. I wonder if they're running out of room and don't have as much space to wriggle about in?

The last few days my LOs movement has completely changed. Instead of little jerky kicking movements, it's like pushing out feelings. I wonder if they're running out of room and don't have as much space to wriggle about in?

Yeh, no more lovely little kicks- I am the same - it makes me jump when she pushes out its horrible!

have you saw your entire stomach shift sides yet?! It's soooo weird :rofl:

Like the others have said, it osunds like LO pushing it's bum out rather than braxton hicks.
Mine changes sides quite often - it's so freaky to watch - the hubby doesn't like it! Think he's been watching far too much Alien!!!

i had similar thing, my M/W told me it was the way baby was lying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->