braxton hicks...

rubexxx

Reaction score
i went to see my midwife yesteday, and she was telling me about signs of being in early labour, and then she mentioned braxton hicks, but im pretty sure i havent had this yet, is that weird, with me being this far gone? because i thought not everyone has them but she told me that everyone gets them:shrug: im starting to worry now because i keep thinking that surely i should of experienced them by now?!:wacko:

You probably have been experiencing them but not realising. I didnt notice with my son that i was having braxton hicks until i was hooked up on their machine and they said your having them, i couldnt even feel them, i wouldnt worry about it, everyone is different :flower: xx

:confused:so it is possible to have them but not feel them then? i hope this means i have been having them and just not feeling them, im normally such a wimp, but i guess pain to do with pregnancy is nothing like other pains:shrug: xx

I wouldn't worry u most props are getting them & not realising I didn't know I was having them until my keyworker said somthing to me about my bump & I said oh its just going hard I think it's baby & she felt & said nope that's baxton hicks :wacko: then I realised I had been getting them for months & never even realised :dohh:

oh right haha, i dont get how theyre 'practice contractions' if they dont hurt anywhere near as much then! i probably have had them then:haha: silly me :dohh:

Yh I don't understand why there called "practice contractions" eitherr because they can go totally un-noticed :wacko: but yet the real 1z hurt like hell :haha: :dohh:

maybe if the practice ones can go unnoticed, we'll handle the real ones really well and hardly feel them... yeah right :haha:

:rofl:yh right I don't see that happening atall :dohh: but we can hope & dream can't we :haha:

You lucky girls! Mine hurt and im only 23 weeks so I'm sh***ing it about the real contractions! :rofl: It would be interesting to see if it means anything about how you'll handle the real ones... I'm obviously more rubbish with pain than I thought :blush:

i guess theyre different for everyone, and feel different for everyone though, i think injections and blood tests hurt,but maybe havent even felt BH if i have been having them :shrug: pregnancy's kinda weird when you think about it :haha:

mine bloody hurt was walking to midwifes on monday and actually thought i was going into labour :( but is different for everyone and i'd glady swap with you

Beanzz & Jemmie use r lucky because atleast u got an idea of what it's going to feel like when the real 1z come I still have no idea :nope: & also I keep getting told that I could go into labour & not even realise :dohh: how scary

id rather go into labour and not realise for ages, and nearly be ready to push when i finally get to hospital, than go into hospital and find out im only like 1cm dilated though :haha:

Yea I think you'd be lucky to not even realise it hehe! My mum said with me she was walking up and down a hospital corridor in pain for 3 days... No thanks! :thumbup: :rofl:

you can laugh about it when its your mum, im sure laugh would be the last thing you want to do if its like that when you're in labour :rofl:

oh right, well my midwife said it happens to everyone, but maybe its just some people dont feel it? idk :wacko:

oh right, well my midwife said it happens to everyone, but maybe its just some people dont feel it? idk :wacko:

LOL, that's so not true, I know a few people who didn't experience it during pregnancy.. also my midwife said not everyone experiences it.
Some people do experience it though but might not know because they haven't got the pain with it, so maybe thats what your midwife means:dohh:

i know when i have my BH i can't move, first time I had it I wanted to cry I literally couldn't move for 5 minutes it was so bad:nope:

you can laugh about it when its your mum, im sure laugh would be the last thing you want to do if its like that when you're in labour :rofl:

No i deffo wont be laughing then :haha: reckon im gonna be a screamer as im rubbish with pain! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->