Brazilian Waxing Safe?? :P

jaan613

Reaction score
Totally Random Question: Since I have miscarried in the past, I am TOTALLY trying to be as cautious as I can, right now I just want to hear a heartbeat and I am only 4+2. I am use to getting a Brazillian wax once a month and I have an appointment due for Wednesday. Do you think the 'pain' or slight 2-3 minute discomfort from getting a wax could ...errm..cause a miscarriage? Any opinions? Online, it says they are safe. But I'm just paranoid. If I wait 3 weeks to do the wax, there will just be too much growth and probably double the pain! Thanks in advance. :):winkwink:

Wont cause a miscarriage but remember that skin is more sensitive during pregnancy and it could be a bit more sore afterwards :)

It is safe, but will hurt like a b*tch! As the pp said you are going to be way more sensitive down there.

Yes it is safe. I did it with my first pregnancy up until 7 months or so. The reason I stopped is because the last time I went in everything got swollen after. It was crazy and I was in so much pain. So I would definitely recommend you stop going once you start getting puffier down there.

Definitely safe. I get waxed every weeks :) it does hurt a bit more though

i stick to my 4 and 5 blade shaver because i dont like the pain from the waxing and its much quicker for me but if you've waxed alot before in that area you're used to it and you know what you're doing unlike me(waxing). the baby should be ok

i stick to my 4 and 5 blade shaver because i dont like the pain from the waxing and its much quicker for me but if you've waxed alot before in that area you're used to it and you know what you're doing unlike me(waxing). the baby should be ok

I'm with u on that. Can somebody say ouch!?!?!?! Gl with the waxing though

Thank you ladies for replying. I know that it's extra sensitive and I'm ready to deal with that. I know the actually waxing can't hurt the baby...Was just a bit nervous that the few minutes where I stop breathing (haha) and curse and clench my muscles may stress my lil bubba out. I'm so early still in my 1st trimester and just trying to be so careful, as mentioned before, I have miscarried. I did a wax then when I was 5w, a little more sensitive than usual but I survived. Anyway thanks for helping me feel better about continuing to wax and for settling my fear of possiblily causing any danger to miscarry. *hugs*

Its absolutely fine, did it throughout all my pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->