Break

We so need a wee break somewhere but I'll settle with moving - I;m getting really impatients I want to go & I want to go NOW [-(

Have you started looking yet?

Are you still thinking of moving area?

I love moving :oops: I get so excited its like a really expensive shop becuase we have a mortgage so its like spending loads of money that you haven't got.

Such a great feeling... =P~

He tried to put me off Wrexham I think :twisted:

He said there was hardly anything there shops pubs clubs blah Said we'd get a spar or co-op or local shops an if there was a Tesco it wouldn't be an extra like I would want or a shopping centre like I would want ......

So I messaged Rachel ... Who informed me ...

Theres LOTS of shops
Theres a cinema
Theres a Tesco EXTRA oooo AND an Asda :lol:
An clubs & eatting bars
AND plans for a shopping centre in 2008 well thats ok we're not planning to go from there!

So :tease: Mr Stircrazy!!!

york has a chocolate shop.........(think im alittle obsessed with chocolate!?!) :oops:

oohh you guys are so lucky sounds like you have tons of exciting places to go around you's canada is nice but i can't say...oops off to germany for a couple nights lol maybe toronto haha but its not even very nice there. would love to go on a little break to niagra falls tho....maybe will talk to OH bout going before baby :D IF we can afford it :S:S hmm well sounds like you will have a great time :) have fun

oh i would love to go away...the hotel looks lovely, nice bathrooms, i judge hotels by their bathroom lol :oops:

beatles we should arrange a scottish meet, can pretend its a holiday!!!!(i need to get out more too!!!!!)

haha, i have been trying to talk oh into a weekend in inverness for my christmas pressie...i just love it there....

pouring down here today,still most beautiful place ive ever lived mind you..... :headspin:

i love it up north, just gets more and more beautiful.... nice and sunny in glasgow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->