Breakfast

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Whatdo you give you bubba (or did) for breakfast?

Caitlins roughly 6 half months

:D

I gave Katie weetabix this morning and I might as well of gave her poison in her opinion :roll: The baby breakfasts that are in jars get a very good reception here especially the hipp 'banana & yogurt breakfast' one, and the baby porridges, shes not too fussed on ready brek too.

Greek yogurt & fruit are also nice too :)

Didn't know they did breakfasts in jars - I buy cow & gate jars maybe Ill look for other brands for brekkie! Doesn't seem to like weetabix and not sure ready brek is a fav but seems to like all her other foods!

I always gave Carly finger food like strawberries, banana and yougurt etc. Or sometimes if i was going to be busy that day id have acouple of jars in the cupboard which i would feed her , some very good ones out there.

Or baby ceral, that you get in packet like porridge :)

Didn't know they did breakfasts in jars - I buy cow & gate jars maybe Ill look for other brands for brekkie! Doesn't seem to like weetabix and not sure ready brek is a fav but seems to like all her other foods!

Katie also loves the hipp 'creamed porridge breakfast' and heinz mums own 'apple & mango breakfast' :D

If Caitlin isnt always finising her milk (like miss Katie) the packets of cereals in babt form are good for using the extra milk.

Or some Toast, though granted I give the toast after shes ate some bowl of something or a jar.

Baby cereal boxes like banana porridge seemed to go down well here. Weetabix, Ready brek, jars of breakfasts, fruit.. toast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->