"breaking a female pedophile ring" Channel 4 . . .

Lydiarose

Reaction score
Im considering watching this its about the start.

But i know its going to upset me and make me really angry.

Is anyone else watching?

Thanks girls x

i am.... mainly coz iv lost the remote and my tv is touch screen and way too much effort... this prog will no doubt make me feel ill !

I'm watching.........not sure I should be though. Feel a bit sick, it's disgusting x

I am although Im also on here so not paying TOO much attention. I dont think I should watch it as it disturbs me but I am I can't help it!!

If anyone dared do that stuff on my daughter their life would be over.

Thats how i feel katie,i actually had sick rise in my throught when they said they found pictures of babys :cry:

I know its very rare but that is why im so scared to send oscar anywhere unless its family :cry: x

its making me feel :sick: how could anyone do that to another human being :cry:
what is wrong with those people.

<3

I'm watching and feeling so sick. I work in a nursery and dont know how anyone could do such a thing.

is it true that shes never revealed the names of the babies she abused.

<3

Just give me 5 mins with that B***h. How could she do it????? I don't get it.

She is a dog and a tramp and I hope she gets beaten senseless in prison.

I just can't watch anything like that. When my LO was 2 weeks old and I was still on an emotional high, I started thinking randomly about this very issue (paedophilia), and it scared the sh*t out of me, I got all paranoid and anxious, was crying and just couldn't sleep. I don't know where it came from out of the blue, I knew that my LO was always with me and safe but I think it was the realisation that much as we might try to protect our children from such horrific things, we just don't know the agendas and intentions of people. Took me over a week to get it out of my head, my DH was so good at calming me down though and although I felt so irrational for thinking about it, he was very reassuring. It just breaks my heart to think that there are human beings, if you can even call them that, that can do such terrible things to babies and children.

I have it on but not really paying attention. Makes me feel sick that someone could do that. I hope she gets the shit kicked out of her on a daily basis in prison, she deserves to suffer.

It's very, very upsetting. This nursery is about 5 miles from where I live. I don't know if she ever revealed the names of the poor children. Absolutely vile, digusting piece of $h/t.

OH MY EFFIN GOD - I am absolutely disgusted.

I wanna bash Vanessa George' big fat face in with a spade.....Listening to those recordings is making me so angry!

If anyone came near my child with that stuff in mind, id be burying the f***er!!!

I feel so sick after watching this for 15 mins.
She will have the shit kicked out of her in prison, my friend is in a high security prison (nothing related to this topic btw) and they said that's what happens, one person got stabbed in there the other day because of this crime and I am very antiviolence but I said good.
Sick sick woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->