"breaking a female pedophile ring" Channel 4 . . .

this country needs the death sentence... some crimes are so heinous there is no other punishment worthy... and if we dont want to give them that sentence then ship em to america...... theyll soon get rid of em!

I was just about to say that.. Bring back the death penalty defo!

OMG !!! CANT LISTEN...... WHAT A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE WOMAN !!!!!!!!!!

URGH... HOW COULD YOU !!! WHY WOULD YOU !!!!

that death penalty is looking so appealing right now !!

im not watching, mite watch on 4OD later. It make me feel sick though :( i used to work for the crime prosecution service and when files like this came in it used to knock me sick :( x

Making me feel sick and so angry.

I think a better punishment would be to put these people in a room with a bunch of normal,loving parents....they wouldnt get back out.

Ive just finished watching it :cry:

I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart if i ever came face to face with a pedophile man or woman i would use every single bone in my body to end there life.

As drastic as it sounds there is nothing in the world worse than them.

What that man said at the end about babies being angels,its true and to abuse an innocent trusting child . . .. i cant even put it into words.

I have not one ounce of sympathy!!!!

xx

What a bunch of freaks! I only watched ten mins of it the rest oh told me.. I cant believe that people could do such things to babies!! Im soo over protective of my lo.. Thats y i dont have pics of her anywhere public.. As someone said earlier.. Even im slightly paranoid about this issue.. I wouldnt leave lo with anyone i dont trust with my life.. N thats a few ppl indeed! This is also the reason i wont be sendin lo to nursery.

Hope these muppets get what they deserve in prison!!

Ok, so I watched and I found myself stuck.

On the one hand, there's me, the mum, with the gorgeous baby girl who would literally kill anyone who laid a finger on her.

Then on the other hand, there's me, the nurse, who has previously and will again work with female pedophiles.

I despise everyone and anyone who could ever hurt a child. Especially those who sexually abuse children and ruin their future's, leaving them with memories and flash backs etc and watching the programme made me feel physically sick.

Yet I have to go to work with these people and treat them like the rest of the world, because they are ill.

Granted, the evil monsters in that programme were not ill, just sick, twisted, evil bitches.

It's seriously making me reflect, and I know I'm not making much sense here. It's making me think 'how the hell can I work with these people???????'

Ughhhhhhhhh!!

is it true that shes never revealed the names of the babies she abused.

<3

Yes it is true, she would never reveal it so them poor parents don't know if there child was abused or not!

The justice system should continue to add years on top of her sentence for as long as she refuses to name them. Its an in-determined sentence so just keep her in longer and longer until she names them then add a pile of years on top. Let her rot there.

i posted this in gen, no-ones replying there so i'm here.
i don't see what has been gained by airing that programme?? an insight into how the ring was "broke"? anyone with reasonable computer knowledge could have linked those 4together. i don't think there was any need for us to hear any of that stuff. urgh!

oh and they ALL should've received the highest possible sentence. shows what a joke our justice system is.

i agree the death sentance should be brought back, there was a case near were i live were 3 ppl kidnapped and tortured a convicted peadophile until they murdered him. they got life in prison but in my eyes he deserved to b tortured and kiiled and they should of got a pat on the bk for what they did x

I'm glad I didn't watch it. It sounds horrific. I remember seeing it on the news when it all happened. Those poor babies.
I'll be sending LO to nursery when she's ten months so watching such programmes would just terrify me!

I couldn't watch it. It makes me feel sick just to think about it and also makes me want to cave their heads in with a big rock!

i agree the death sentance should be brought back, there was a case near were i live were 3 ppl kidnapped and tortured a convicted peadophile until they murdered him. they got life in prison but in my eyes he deserved to b tortured and kiiled and they should of got a pat on the bk for what they did x

Well thank god they're in prison now - the last thing I want my children growing up around is people who think they can take the law into their own hands and torture and murder people. Wrong wrong wrong!

Paedophilia is abhorrent, there really are no words to describe just how disgusting an act it is, but I really am proud that we live in a society where we don't punish by torture and death!

Of course I wouldn't want my child, or anyone else's for that matter, anywhere near somebody who had been convicted of a child sex crime. But I also wouldn't want them anywhere near people who think it's okay to play God and can kill someone with their bare hands.

In my view capital punishment has no place in modern society. The old adage two wrongs don't make a right has never been so apt.

I really cant help but feel if it was my child - i would do that.

I dont know what that says about me as a person but i wouldnt think twice about it.

I really cant help but feel if it was my child - i would do that.

I dont know what that says about me as a person but i wouldnt think twice about it.

Of course you wouldn't think twice about it - if I found out someone had been abusing Oliver I would want to kill them myself, as would my boyfriend, as would all of his family.

But that doesn't mean I think that's the line our judicial system should take. I would want revenge, justice is served in different ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->