Breaking Dawn part 2

Jenny_J

Reaction score
I had my tickets booked for over a month, myself and a friend are going to see it friday night, im SO SO excited!!!!!

Anyone else going to see it?

our cinema is doing a back to back viewing of all 5 films tomorrow i dont want to go on my own so i'll miss out. hubby has offered to take me at the weekend but he banged on so much about BD part 1 he ruined it for me!

We're there on Saturday at 2pm. We can't do midnight as we have a dog who barks when we leave him :dohh:!

I'm so excited though!
xoxox

I shall see it after the weekend once I'm back to work, one advantage of working in a cinema :D

I'm so excited! I've sweettalked the OH into coming with me :D x

I booked my tickets tonight, were going on Saturday night, so excited! And so is oh haha! X

Oh lord im not going with o/h lol, im making a day of it with a girl friends :)

Although il go back and see it again a few weeks later, as the kids really wana see it too

We're going to see it next week I think, I was disappointed with P1 though :( So I just hope this ones better :)

I was moaning before I didn't have anyone to see it with and now it's out tomorrow I have my lad mates asking me to go with them because they feel gay going alone :dohh: :rofl: Aswell as my sister wanting me to go with her x

I'm looking forward to it :) We will be waiting until the crowds have gone down a bit at the cinema.

We're going to see it next week I think, I was disappointed with P1 though :( So I just hope this ones better :)

I was moaning before I didn't have anyone to see it with and now it's out tomorrow I have my lad mates asking me to go with them because they feel gay going alone :dohh: :rofl: Aswell as my sister wanting me to go with her x

Apparently I'm now watching it twice, tomorrow night in derby and Wednesday in Nottingham. Sigh haha. I sooooo hope they do a better job than last time. I was disappointed too x

Apparently I'm now watching it twice, tomorrow night in derby and Wednesday in Nottingham. Sigh haha. I sooooo hope they do a better job than last time. I was disappointed too x

I'm supposed to be going 3 times :dohh: but I've told them I'm not going with the other 2 until I've been with my sister, then my 2 friends come 2nd and 3rd but I've told them if it's rubbish they'll have to find another babysitter and I'll go with them to see Skyfall or something lol unless it's awesome I don't wanna see it that many times lol x

I'm supposed to be going 3 times :dohh: but I've told them I'm not going with the other 2 until I've been with my sister, then my 2 friends come 2nd and 3rd but I've told them if it's rubbish they'll have to find another babysitter and I'll go with them to see Skyfall or something lol unless it's awesome I don't wanna see it that many times lol x

Haha. I've got a long drive home afterwards, it better be worth it! Im so excited :D x

i went last night loved it. good ending too although baby renesmee is a tad creepy!

Is it just me that was so shocked when they... (Don't read if you

I'm so glad that it ended up how it did!haha I actually sat forward in my seat

Is it just me that was so shocked when they... (Don't read if you haven't seen)

killed Carlisle

I'm so glad that it ended up how it did!haha I actually sat forward in my seat

I couldnt help myself, spoilers should be banned from the face of the earth so idiots like me cant click on them :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->