Breaking Dawn part 2

I went to watch it last night, found it pretty boring 2bh lol

Was fantastic! The bit they had everyone shocked deffo had me, wasnt expecting it, I was on the verge of a panic attack like WTF ARE THEY DOING?! haha sooooooo good! Cant wait to see it again! x

I saw it last night - best one ever! The fight scene was sooooo good, when I told everyone about it they thought the ending sounded ridiculous and anti-climactic, but I think you just have to see it.
The bit with person-who-shall-not-be-named, I was like "why hasn't he got up?" And then Aro pulled up the head I nearly screamed :blush::lol: He's my favourite character! (alongside Jacob)
Then when it wrapped up, everyone in the screening burst out laughing :haha:

Aro's laugh is amazing!

I went to see it last night!! Was not expecting it!!! I'm glad I haven't read the books though as every one in the cinema that had was saying how devastated they were because its too different!! I thought it was brilliant though!! Xx

^^ aros laugh omg lol. The whole cinema burst out laughing xx

Lol yes Aro's laugh was sooooooo funny, everyone here pissed them selves too.

Tbh I don't think it was too different from the book..

In the book theres all this buildup then words exchanged, Alice & Jasper come back and off they all go. You actually want them to fight! So the fact you saw a fight, that it could of happened if they hadnt of turned away was awesome! Although when C & J got killed I was on the verge of a panic attack. Me & SIL were sat there saying fucking hell what?! Then when we saw what was happening and everyone in the cinemas laughed again. haha

xxx

Yeah I didn't think it was too different from the book. As usual though it didn't really go into enough detail. The whole thing with J Jenks, the note and the shield thing I don't think I'd have really understood had I not read it. R Patz was irritatingly wooden as usual too :lol: still want to watch it again mind! Apparently I missed hot vamp sex when I went the loo - damn :lol:

Yeah I didn't think it was too different from the book. As usual though it didn't really go into enough detail. The whole thing with J Jenks, the note and the shield thing I don't think I'd have really understood had I not read it. R Patz was irritatingly wooden as usual too :lol: still want to watch it again mind! Apparently I missed hot vamp sex when I went the loo - damn :lol:

Really?! My friends who havent read it got it okay..you must of been tired ;) the vamp sex was niiiiiiiice! And I love Rpatz, I think they've all gotten better over the years. x

Looooved it --- been twice now! And would go again if DF would stop moaning about the cost.....

Loved the twist! Amazing -- I was getting so so cross then wow - relief! Haha

I took the kids to see it last night, my son loves it, my daughter was bored lol. I loved it for the 2nd time, doubt il go the cinema to see it again though, my back kills me in them chairs.

Awh! I wasnt too bothered about watching it..was going to wait until it comes out on dvd but now im gutted after reading all these comments im dying to see it now! And as ive got a very clingy hungry 3 month old boobie monster..theres no way i'll be able to get out and watch it :/

I really wanna see it but can't at minute x

I watched it tonight...I think it is the worst one by a mile! Really disappointed!

Awh! I wasnt too bothered about watching it..was going to wait until it comes out on dvd but now im gutted after reading all these comments im dying to see it now! And as ive got a very clingy hungry 3 month old boobie monster..theres no way i'll be able to get out and watch it :/

It's not a long film, there were 40 mins of credits on when I watched so you could feed baby, shoot to the cinema about half an hour after it starts, someone could keep an eye on little one for you, or drive around for an hour and a half lol. Then when it finishes feed lol. Xx

I watched it tonight...I think it is the worst one by a mile! Really disappointed!

Oh no --- what disappointed you :flower:

I just don't think it should have been a separate film...it was so short. The only good bit was the last 20-30 minutes when it started to get going. Other than that I was really quite bored watching it!

Ive never been a massive fan of Kristen Stewart but this time she was really poor (IMO) in her role. She just isn't convincing!

If I hadn't read the book I would have been a bit clueless as to what was going on in some parts. They really skimmed over the whole Alice-Jasper thing.

Overall, I just wasn't interested! With Breaking Dawn Part 1 I was absolutely enthralled and couldn't wait to watch it again. But this time I felt like I wasted my time!

Aro's laugh was funny :haha: and the 'twist' (although, it's not really a twist) was good to watch but that's all I liked :rofl:

Xxx

Some good points there! It really was rather short --- they 'beefed' the time with soo many trailers first. And yes, the Alice/Jasper/J Jenks bit was not really covered well --- also thought they could have done a little more on the whole talents of the others -- like Jefrina and so on -- also a bit more insight into Bella's shield ----- also, didn't they give her some fighting lessons in the book?? Didn't see that played out! I still loved it, though!

I wasn't a fan either ... nowhere near as good as the first 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->