Breaking Dawn part 2

How can you say it was the worst one after the catastrophe that was Part 1- it was like watching paint dry!

I loved it...not a huge fan if im honest but I did enjoy it and will probably watch again where as with the others I haven't bothered.

Oh I loved it. And OMG Bella as a vampire. I had a thing for her before. Now I love her. Don't care if you all hate her. She's fit as foook :rofl:

How can you say it was the worst one after the catastrophe that was Part 1- it was like watching paint dry!

I loved it...not a huge fan if im honest but I did enjoy it and will probably watch again where as with the others I haven't bothered.

Part 1 was a thousand times better than part 2!! At least it was building up to something :haha:

I Loved it !!! even that crazy "twist" in the end that had all of us heartbroken but mostly "shocked":shock: .....those writters ...yea they know what they are doing...:winkwink:

I think I was disappointed. I went to the cinema SO excited then came out like "meh". I don't know why, I loved the others? (oh and baby Renesmee was just plain creepy :argh: )

I think I was disappointed. I went to the cinema SO excited then came out like "meh". I don't know why, I loved the others? (oh and baby Renesmee was just plain creepy :argh: )

Agree- like one of those reborn dolls :/

I LOVED it!!! Cant wait till it comes out on dvd and i can watch them all together! Makes me wanna read the books again!

Omg, I'm shocked so many people didn't like it! I absolutely LOVED it! I usually hate when movies change a books details, but I thought the rewrite of the ending was brilliant. I liked the first three, but they all left me a little disappointed. (I was disappointed with parts of the breaking dawn movies, too) but, overall, I liked them a lot more. Oh, and Bella as a vampire... Kristen Stewart wasn't a very good human Bella, but she nailed it as a vamp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->