Breaking

zeezee

Over the Moon
Reaction score
I am really sorry to post an upset post, but my husbands best friend (a gal) is newly pregnant (2-4 weeks) - oh my goodness, why do I feel like I am breaking? I am so so happy for her, I honestly am. But it hurts.

And to top it off, I was sure I was preggo this month, and although AF has not come, symptoms have stopped and I am certain its a no this month.

Anyway, no need to respond, just feel really blah.

Z
xx

Oh zeezee, how could I not respond? What a sad day for you! You can be happy for this woman and be totally heartbroken, envious, angry and whatever else all in one. You don't need to convince us that you are happy for her. We all understand how hard it is to find out someone else is pregnant. It all seems so unfair!

What is happening with your body? No AF? Have you done a test? Have you gotten blood work to check your hcg levels? I remember when I was pregnant, I would have days that I totally felt pregnant and others that I didn't. It wasn't necessarily a sign of something wrong, but worth a call to the doctor.

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way.

BIG HUGS!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xoxo

Oh zeezee, how could I not respond? What a sad day for you! You can be happy for this woman and be totally heartbroken, envious, angry and whatever else all in one. You don't need to convince us that you are happy for her. We all understand how hard it is to find out someone else is pregnant. It all seems so unfair!

What is happening with your body? No AF? Have you done a test? Have you gotten blood work to check your hcg levels? I remember when I was pregnant, I would have days that I totally felt pregnant and others that I didn't. It wasn't necessarily a sign of something wrong, but worth a call to the doctor.

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way.

BIG HUGS!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xoxo

Heart Tree - you are an absolute angel. I cried a little when I read your lovely message, so thank you for taking the time to read and reply, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

I am 12dpo in a 28 day cycle, I have been testing (ahem, a lot) since 9dpo and nada. My boobs are big like last time and lots of cramping and twinges. But it just * feels * like AF is coming for a big ol' visit.

Anyway, I hate complaining like this, I really do - I feel ashamed to talk like this when so many people are going through this - including yourself. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Z
xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hunny I think you're coping really well and don't feel guilty! Its so normal.
I don't think I would be dealing nearly as well - I'm a real bitch when it comes to other people in my environment being preggers at the moment.

Fx'd for your :bfp: really soon. xxx

No need to feel ashamed sweetheart. You don't sound like you are whining or complaining to me. You sound like you are grieving. There is never a reason to feel ashamed of grief. It is a natural emotion everyone in the world feels at some time or another. Right now is our time. We all express our grief in different ways. Believe me, any time I find out someone else is pregnant, I feel devastated. I actually ignored one woman I met at a party who was pregnant because I couldn't deal with looking at her bump. All of these emotions are normal and par for the course. Let it out honey. It does none of us any good to keep it all inside. That's what this website and all these lovely ladies are here for.

xoxo

ZeeZee let it all out!!! I feel like you all the time, sometimes im so jelouse and angry i cant even stand to be in the same room with my pregnant friends. My best friend gave birth a couple of months ago and apart from visiting her in hospital i have not gone to see her even once...I feel terrible but i just cant deal with it!
So were all in the same boat, dont worry yourself too much and if you feel like venting GO FOR IT!!!!

Zee Zee, please don't feel bad about the way you are feeling.
I feel exactly the same way, almost every day. There's always someone new 'announcing' they're pregnant and going on about how happy they are!!
Everyday there seems to be another one, even if its a celebrity it still hurts. Yesterday it was a friend of the familiy, today it's khloe kardashian and tomorrow it will be someone else.
It's so hard to deal with, and each time I hear about someone being pregnant it makes my heart hurt a little.

So it's not just you Zee Zee, its happening to us all. You don't have to be ashamed of how you're feeling. We are all in the same boat. And anytime you need to let off some steam -We're here to listen to you.

:dust:

xoxox

Thank you so so so much to you all for your kind words and support. :hugs: I think I was scared of how low and sad I have been feeling, I am such a positive person - but as you all know, being positive is hard sometimes.

So here is my new thinking: I am not pregnant this cycle so I can do IUI next cycle and get pregnant with my twin girls :) This is what I am running with now :)

Thank you again to you all - I know everyone has their own sadness that they are dealing with and I really appreciate the support.

Z
xx

Hi zee, glad you sound a bit more upbeat

Its absolutely normal to feel this way. I saw my pregnant friend in the street today and actually avoided her. Shes 3 weeks later than i would have been, i just didnt have the strength to talk to her, but of course that doesnt stop the feelings of genuine happiness for her either. The whole lot rolled into one is a very confusing and upsetting set of emotions.

I am loving the idea of twin girls. Yes, that definitely meets with my approval.

Looks like were all hoping for twins!!!!!! I would sooooo love twin girls...me and my sister are only a year apart and shes been my best friend all my life, i would love for my kids to have the same kind of bonding...However if and when i get pregnant and all goes well i dont think id have the strength to go for a second!!!
:nope::nope::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"