Breast feeding.

Totally fair enough if you are unable to - i dont think that pressurising women into breastfeeding and making them feel inadequate when they cant do it helps anyone. Infact, i believe that it is a personal choice and as long as it is an informative one then whatever works for you is best.
I think we live in an age where there is so much information and 'advice' around us that it can be difficult to know what decision to make about breastfeeding, drinking, eating, exercise, sex, testing, whatever! My mum drank 5 cups of tea a day and was up a ladder painting the ceiling when she went into labour with me - i turned out ok (i think!).
Anyway, sorry toriaaaTrash if i hijacked your thread, i just really enjoy hearing the different opinions and understanding how people come to the decisions they do, even when they appear contradictory. i know various decisions i've made throughout my pregnancy have been contradictory (eg i've stopped using deoderant because of all the chemicals and yet i still put moisteriser on my face - that makes no sense!!).

My opinion on your dilema re breastfeeding is not to make a decision now - go into it open minded and see how you feel once you've tried it. if its not for you, at least you know you gave it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->