Breast Feeding

I'm not joining in hun, but capital letters in posts and emails are deemed to be shouting, so I can sorta understand why Kina replied with what she did.

I know neither of you meant anything harsh by your posts, just don't want to see a new member either disappear, or argue with a long-standing member.:hugs::hugs::hugs: We all know that things can be taken completely out of context on here!

No I didn't mean to yell. I didn't realize that capitals meant I was yelling. I was just trying to highlight the fact everybodies body was different.
Kina if that is the case than I am sorry, I don't even yell at my children let alone a complete stranger, I am sorry if that is what you thought.

Thanks Amanda for letting me know that.

I only joined here to get some support. I had my tubes clamped after my third son and shouldn't have, I regreted it and had them reversed this March and am desperate to fall pregnant, I joined here to find some support, not to offend people.
Cheers

Aww hunnie, don't worry about it.:hugs:

Sounds like you've had a bit of a time of it. Good luck with ttc, here's to a quick bfp, and hopefully you'll find loads of support on here.:hugs:

Sorry I just thought you were shouting due to the capitals and bit, apologies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->