Breast Milk???

TTCNumbertwo

Mommy of 2 Boys
Reaction score
I'm new to this website, but I have a strange question.... Can your breasts leak milk in an early pregnancy? I am a week late for my period, but I have taken numerous hpt's to find that I am not pregnant. However, I have been having several symptoms, the worst being sore breasts. This morning my right breast felt similar to the way it felt when I was nursing DS. I squeezed and a spot of breast milk came out. Its been 8 months since I nursed. I'd LOVE to be pregnant, but I'm not sure what to think about this one!

They can leak whenever you have hormone surges so it can be a sign of early pregnancy or a sign of AF. For me it was AF, sorry. xxx

Hi, I am 3days late today and I have got BFN, but I know that I am pg. I have not had the that sypmtom this time but did have it with my last one, however I do have the sore achy breasts, sometimes swollen sometimes not, on top of a variety of other sypmtoms. I hope this is your BFP for you.

iv been able to sqeeze milk out for two years hun! im 12dpo and have the most sore aching breasts like wen i BF my twins. i took test today and seen the most faintest of lines???? only the cheapy hpt so gonna do another tomoz 1st thing in morning see if i have had a hormone surge. fx xxxx

hope you get ur BFP too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laura7s
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->