Breast pain immediately following ovulation implies no pregnancy?

I get sore boobs too in every cycle and it just stops after AF till ovulation. My cycle has also become irregular since (20-25 days) then. Earlier it was clockwork (30 days). But pain is always in left breast and it worsens when I lie flat. Anyone else feeling the same the way? I consulted my gyno for same and she mentioned it is due to hormonal fluctuations because of vitamin deficiency (mainly vitamin B6) and gave a course for one month. It sorted out for few months but came again after stopping vitamin pills. Sometimes I feel it is just not related to AF and fear of something else. But pain always goes away after AF; just to return back few days prior to AF (after ovulation).

Sorry I know its a reallyyy old thread but I am having the cycle from hell!! Lol...Today was day 9 of positive opks but I had ovulation pain last night and the breast pain started. I was hoping to get a negative opk this afternoon but it's been stark raving positive all day :( So I couldn't figure out if the ov and booby pain is due to a gear up to ovulation, or if i really did ovulate yesterday but my Opks are just really sensitive. Hope its the latter!! lol

Hi all, I need advice. Every month since coming off the pill I have had very tender breast up until the days of my period. A few weeks ago I miscarraige only 4 weeks pregnant. We decided we would try again as soon as the bleeding had stopped. I tested with ovulation test and sat Uriah shown I ovulated but this time I have no tender breast what so ever and they are not hard etc as I would normally get. What's happening with my body. Have I not ovulated even though the test say I have. I know all the pregnancy hormones are out of my system as I took another pregnancy test to ensure i negative before doing the ovulation test. I have heard also you are more fertile after a miscarriage but also worried it has messed with my fertility. I'm 38 this month so time is passing me by. Any suggestions on why my breast suddenly do not hurt. Xx

Hormones can take a while to settle after the miscarriage hun....even if tests are negative. Do you know you ovulated for sure? Like do you temp? Yout body could just be a little out of whack for a bit. Also if you did ovulate your luteal phase symptoms may change too...I'm afraid you're just going to have to wait and see what happens. Good luck though and I hope you get your bfp soon. So sorry for your loss xx

I know this is very old but I get sore breasts (mainly nipples) every month which is usually how I know I ovulated.. This month at 7dpo my whole breasts hurts.. To the point today even putting on a bra hurts.. I'm too scared to test because of my cp in August so I'll keep waiting for AF to come. They usually stop hurting a day before AF comes..

Bumping this as my breast tenderness is driving me crazy!! It only happens the months we're trying, took 2 months off and after O boob pain didn't happen. First month back ttc and bam! Boob pain at 1 dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->