Breast pain immediately following ovulation implies no pregnancy?

Hi there my comment cant help you more ust me thanking you for letting me know there is other people going through the same thing. We been trying for 3 years but found out that I needed an Op I had something called kissing Ovary's and Endo really bad. I had the Op 2 and a half months ago and since the op I have had really painful swollen boobs right after ovulation. which I thought col pregnant. But no I was not. which then got me worried about the breast pain as I have never had as bad pain as what I got now. so sorry I could not help you with an answer but thanx for helping me.

I posted on another thread in regards to this. I usually get sore boobs a few days after I ovulate, before AF. There are some months where I don't, but very few. So when I thought 'no breast pain!', I was sure I was going to get a bfp. But I didn't. So I don't think it's that reliable of a symptom. It certainly could mean something but we must remember that no cycle is exactly the same. For me personally, I haven't found it to mean anything definitive!! xx

In the 10 months I have been TTC-ing I always had breast pain post ovulation. Last month didn't experience any and was slightly positive. This month have not had any breast pain either. Really weird. Waiting on blood test results to see if I ovulated this month.

I know this thread is from forever ago but what if your body is so very regular? I mean I have very regular symptoms that start at 12DPO breast tenderness always at 12DPO let's me know af is on the way! Well this cycle was way different!!! TTc for 2 years and my BBS have been so sore and tender since 3DPO I am 7DPO now and don't really feel anything selse started to have light cramping yesterday could I have conceived?
Breast hurt awful on the sides everyday its just sol early for them to start aching like this with me this 2ww has been the longest ever!

Testing 10DPO so I can't wait to find out!

I wasn't tracking O at all the cycle I fell pregnant, so I can't be sure when I ovulated (although it's typically very regular), but I did not feel any breast tenderness until CD 24. Every other month I started getting sore boobs between CD 15-17. So I am thinking that the pregnancy caused my boobs NOT to be sore and when they were actually sore it was from pregnancy symptoms. If my dating scan at 12 weeks matches up with when I usually ovulate, then it will pretty much confirm it for me

Hope you get you bfp mrs hammstra.. I had 2 months where I had no breast tenderness a while back when I posted on this thread. However got my bfp last month and boobs started off like normal but didn't subside like they usually do.

I am so grateful for this thread and happy to see it is still going! I usually get sore nipples after ovulation, which morph into fuller and sore breasts, up until AF. Its really great to see so many other women with this symptom and see how it differs -- or doesn't -- when the BFP comes.

Also hoping for a BFP for you Mrs. Hamstra. Please keep us posted!

AFM, I'm 8dpo, sore breasts, and TIRED. But the latter may be due to progesterone cream I've started taking post-ovulation to help balance things out hormonally. I'm hoping all the BFPs in this thread rub off on me! LOL

Awww thanks girls I am 10dpo today and my boobs still aching bad like nothing I've ever felt its not a normal pms symptom and just when I think they are starting to let up heck no it hurts on the sides near my armpit and under my breast. 3dpo 4 5 6 7 8 9 10dpo!! That's a little odd I feel pregnant!
Wish me luck testin on Tuesday!

I just want to say I'm so glad I found this thread! :) I know it's really old and I actually found it through googling 'sore breasts after ovulation' :)
We haven't used any bc for 2 yrs then started officially trying in July. I have always always had sore breasts about 3-4 days before af, however last month they were agony straight after ov :( I knew it couldn't be a sign as was far too early but we ended up convincing ourselves that I was pregnant, turns out I wasn't. We just put it down to an odd month but now exactly the same has happened again and I was getting really worried something was going wrong...hence googling it :) anyway, you have all reassured me that I might still be normal so thankyou!!! :) only thing is the pain makes it unbearable for us to continue dtd for the rest of the month :( anyway, I saw some of you we're pregnant since starting this so congratulations :) and those that aren't....lots of luck! X

For 3 and a half years of TTC I have always had sore bb's after ovulation at least by 7dpo sometimes beginning as early as 1dpo...but this cycle NOTHING...no sore bb's NOTHING....even last cycle on my inectibles I still usually have sore bb's but NOTHING....so I duno I'm testing but not seeing much of anything yet my trigger shot has been gone for 2 days now...so if I get a line I'll update you all so glad you all brought this thread back up to the top :)

My ticker is correct but I think AF is coming with my headache that I have....I dont feel good at all :(

I normally have sore breasts at around 10dpo or later. usually around CD24 out of a 31 day cycle and I didnt think about it today, I am supposedly 3 dpo with an ovulation that came REALLY early (CD11) and I commented to my OH that my breasts were hurting when I took off my bra.

My worst PMS symptom is sore breasts. My breasts are LARGE G cups (I am very top heavy but not overweight) and taking off my bra is always excruciating around that TOM and up to 2 days into my cycle. I have never had anything this early. Then again, this cycle is weird. I am not experiencing the same level of pain but I definitely noticed as soon as I took off my bra today that my breasts were a bit sore.

I have tender bbs almost my whole cycle. It's really annoying. I just remember that being the first sign of pregnancy with my son. But now I have it all the time.

Bump.

Found this while searching bnb...thought others may find it interesting!

I have sore bbs after ovulation, and if I am pregnant that cycle it is a different kind of pain. It will be more on the sides, and more pronounced. Guess I will be testing that theory this month because bbs are hurting in that "different" kind of way since yesterday, i.e. very painful on the sides, sharp shooting pains through bbs, tingling sensation in bbs. I'm 7dpo today.

FX for the both of us! When will you be testing?

Af is due friday....but bc of Valentines day....i will test on the 14th.....juuuuuust in case theres the tiny bit of a chance i can surprise hubby!

How about you?

I'll be testing on the 13th, as I believe AF is due on the 14th (great Valentine's gift huh...) Have you been having any symptoms? My boobs being sore is the main thing that really stands out to me, but I have also had a few other things like bleeding gums while eating a ham sandwich earlier, my pee smells a bit strong (like guy pee lol), tired, and had a very vivid nightmare earlier today while I napped.

Guess only time will tell! I hope this is it for both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->