Breast question!

HearMyPrayers

Reaction score
Ladies....I'm going crazy! My breasts are soooo itchy extremely utterly itchy and its really more the right breast than the left. In the shower this AM while washing I could barely rub the cloth across my boobs they seem sooooo sensitive and itchy and sore :( I've scratched them so much and my nipples are extremely beyond sensitive right now and very erect and red. Anyone experience this? I can barely keep my hands off them! I just want to rip my bra off but don't think they would like that at work (or they might its all men) :haha:

I haven't changed any soaps, or lotions....nothing different that I ate so can't be a reaction.

I'm on CD33 right now light bleeding pink/red but had a lot of brown discharge for the last week and a bit.

Have you taken a test yet? How long are your cycles. I think it would provavly show up by now. Are you periods usually like that?

My cycles are longer usually 35 days. I do start spotting usually right on CD21. I believe I ovulated between or around CD18-20. This symptom just started this morning.

Sorry for the laye response hun. Have you felt anything new?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->