breast size during pregnancy

I'm a 34G (uk size) and its getting tight so I think I'll just start making bras out of 2 man tents :haha:

Mine have shrunk, at 33 weeks I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy bras. I've gone down an inch on the chest band measurement and the cups gape.

I've taken to wearing a stretchy wide belt under them when wearing sweater dresses so that boobs and bump don't blend into one!

Never heard of anyone shrinking lol.. Im surprised on that one girlie:)

Just ordered a few curvy kate bras in my size and sized up a few..so well see how they do during my pregnancy:)

I got measured at mothercare and it was a big mistake. I was a 34D/34DD prior tk pregnancy but my boobs grew too big so I went and she gave me a 38DD as she said I would need room to grow. The bra rides up my back even on tightest fitting and after wearing for a couple of days, I needed to adjust the shoulder straps to actually support my boobs otherwise they had no support. The bras are just too big :-(

I got measured at mothercare and it was a big mistake. I was a 34D/34DD prior tk pregnancy but my boobs grew too big so I went and she gave me a 38DD as she said I would need room to grow. The bra rides up my back even on tightest fitting and after wearing for a couple of days, I needed to adjust the shoulder straps to actually support my boobs otherwise they had no support. The bras are just too big :-(

What terrible advice that woman gave! It sounds like your cup size was out of the range the store carried so she tried to increase cup size by increasing the band size. Are the cups the right size? Perhaps you could take it to a tailor and have them add more clasps so you can make it tighter?
I ordered nursing bras from https://www.nursingbra-shop.co.uk/ and had really good luck. They have no hassle returns and a wide range of sizes so I could try the bras on at home and exchange them free of charge.

Mine have shrunk, at 33 weeks I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy bras. I've gone down an inch on the chest band measurement and the cups gape.

I've taken to wearing a stretchy wide belt under them when wearing sweater dresses so that boobs and bump don't blend into one!

Never heard of anyone shrinking lol.. Im surprised on that one girlie:)

I wasn't right impressed by it! lol

I think it may just be overall shrinkage. I was a UK 16 before I was pregnant and have only gained 15lb which is all bump. I think the baby has used up my fat stores! I bought a size 12 cardigan this week. Did not expect that at nearly 8 months pregnant! I haven't bought any maternity clothes aside from a pair of jeans and those are a 16.

Just as an aside, before I put weight on I was only a 32AA. It took gaining 50lb to get up to a 38B! I guess I'm just naturally beestung!

Not bad w your weight gain:) im trying to not gain more then 25:) lets see lol.

I was a 34D pre-pregnancy, got so big so quick that by 8 weeks I was exclusively in sports bras. I am now wearing motherhood maternity sports nursing bras in size medium(which is supposed to fit up to 34E), and they are still a little tight. Hopefully I dont get too much bigger!!!

Wow you are already one hot mamma. Hopefully mine will look like yours soon, have gone from a 34C to 36DD and I love it lol!! x

I was a 34C and am now fitting in a 36D pretty comfortably, I'm sure they will increase even more in size. US ladies, Dillard's was having an amazing sale last weekend so I was able to get 4 bras for $27 total. Amazing deal!

b4 i got preggo with my daughter i was a b cup & went to a d cup now im 15 weeks with my son & went from a d cup to a dd cup

I went from 34D to 38E.

I found sports bras (like the bandau ones) brill as one fit for the whole preg, as was brill at helping when they got super engorged after birth as kept them strapped down.

I've gone from a 30C to 32E/F at 25+4

In my last pregnancy I started as a 36DD and I stayed a DD but went up a band size to 38.

blah, i am popping out of a 36G... I dont know what to doooo! I really need to find my maternity bras from last time! Ive never actually been properly measured though. Think i may splash out soon though =)

I got professionally measured in M&S last time and what a waste of time that was. They measured me as 38D, I haven't been that size since before getting pregnant with my eldest, then they tried to make me squeeze into bras that didn't even fasten or fit no matter how much they were adjusted, I eventually ended up buying some bras that were the best fitting out of all the ones we tried but as soon as my milk came in they were rendered absolutely useless. I haven't increased in size that much this time but I am still the same size as when my milk came in last time so no doubt will go up at least one cup again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->