breast soreness dissapears at 5 wks? help!

hopefulthstym

Pregnant -1st trimester
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I had a my second miscarriage at 4wk6d on Feb. 25th. (last month). I found out on the 20th of this month that I'm pregnant again. my doctor did some blood work that day and my levels were very high and healthy. I have had many symptoms, but the most prominent has been the breast soreness. I am 5 weeks today, and last night the soreness completely went away and left me with just nipple tenderness. usually, the soreness has been the worst at night and in the morning. I still have the other slight symptoms, but I am terrified that this is the beginning of a MC. has anyone had this happen and went on to have a successful pregnancy?
thank you for your replies. :hugs:

My breasts have hardly hurt at all at any time and I am 16 weeks along with a healthy boy :) Don't stress yourself, if your levels are healthy, just focus on resting :)

I found that my breast tenderness would come and go in early pregnancy and it would send me into a frenzy too! Try to relax and I bet it'll be roaring and even more painful than before in no time!

Best of luck, hun!

thank you both for your encouragement. :) I am trying not to over analyze everything, but as I'm sure you both know, that's really hard not to do! I just hope this is a healthy baby.
Congratulations to both of you on your healthy pregnancies!! and thank you for responding. :)

Hi Hopeful.
I should have scrolled down the posts before I posted! I am in the same exact boat as you. I am in the beginning of week 5 and all the sudden my boobs stopped hurting, and they hurt BAD before, so much that I slept in my bra for a few days. Then gone 2 days ago! I am freaking out, and feeling myself up every 5 minutes or so. They still have a tiny bit of tenderness on the sides if I push real hard.
I had a mc 2 years ago, this is my first pregnancy since. I remember with the last mc my symptoms didn't disapear until after I started bleeding, so I am trying my best not to worry but that is not happening. My Dr's appointment isn't for another 3 weeks so I guess the best we can do is try to relax, wait, and see what happens. Good luck! (to both of us!) ((HUGS))

I am in the exact same position, I had a m/c on 20th Feb and just found out I was pregnant again. My clearblue test says concieved 3 weeks ago. Before the test I had really sore breasts, again sleeping in a sports bra without wires. Now the pain has gone. I have not had any period style abdomen pain just the tender pain like my womb is pulling even more so on one side. As I have never had a healthy pregnancy I have nothing but 2 prior m/c to compare it to I worry. Every thing that changes or happens makes me worry.

I am in the exact same position, I had a m/c on 20th Feb and just found out I was pregnant again. My clearblue test says concieved 3 weeks ago. Before the test I had really sore breasts, again sleeping in a sports bra without wires. Now the pain has gone. I have not had any period style abdomen pain just the tender pain like my womb is pulling even more so on one side. As I have never had a healthy pregnancy I have nothing but 2 prior m/c to compare it to I worry. Every thing that changes or happens makes me worry.

I hear ya. I've never had a healthy pregnancy either, and I'm really hoping this one sticks!
I wanted to let you know that my breast soreness came back full force and I'm now experiencing morning sickness. :) so far the Doc. said it looks like a very healthy pregnancy! Good luck and wishing you a H&H 9!

Hi Hopeful.
I should have scrolled down the posts before I posted! I am in the same exact boat as you. I am in the beginning of week 5 and all the sudden my boobs stopped hurting, and they hurt BAD before, so much that I slept in my bra for a few days. Then gone 2 days ago! I am freaking out, and feeling myself up every 5 minutes or so. They still have a tiny bit of tenderness on the sides if I push real hard.
I had a mc 2 years ago, this is my first pregnancy since. I remember with the last mc my symptoms didn't disapear until after I started bleeding, so I am trying my best not to worry but that is not happening. My Dr's appointment isn't for another 3 weeks so I guess the best we can do is try to relax, wait, and see what happens. Good luck! (to both of us!) ((HUGS))

Thanks hun!
I got my tenderness back, and it came with all day morning sickness. :winkwink: so hopefully everything will work out well for us! here's to a H&H 9!

Thanks, I never thought I would be waiting patiently for morning sickness, I did not have it on the last two and I hear it is a good sign!!

Mine came back a bit too :) Not full force like it was before but it's there. No m/s yet...I kinda wish that would happen soon as I was really sick for my one viable pregnancy.

Oh my days, yesterday I could actually proper push and squeeze my breasts and nothing. Today I cant even cross my arms without them hurting never mind walking down the stairs!!!

Same boat here. Poking at them all day like a crazy person. And running to the bathroom periodically to check for spotting (none yet thank god!) :wacko: Wish the ultrasound date would just hurry up so I can SEE something, fx'd!

Wow!! I hope you ladies don't mind me butting in here... I am 4 wks 2 days after several losses. This is the furthest I have made it and yesterday I got my 2-3 weeks on my clearblue digi - bang on time... Today I have cramping but my breast, which have been super sore are hardly sore at all. It's nice to know I'm not the only one grabbing them every 5 mins!!! I was getting really concerned today cos they stopped hurting, do you think this is the same as you have all been describing above? I hope so, it was the same on Sunday when they were tender ather than sore then Monday bang back to sore....

Baby dust and hugs to all xxxx

Wow!! I hope you ladies don't mind me butting in here... I am 4 wks 2 days after several losses. This is the furthest I have made it and yesterday I got my 2-3 weeks on my clearblue digi - bang on time... Today I have cramping but my breast, which have been super sore are hardly sore at all. It's nice to know I'm not the only one grabbing them every 5 mins!!! I was getting really concerned today cos they stopped hurting, do you think this is the same as you have all been describing above? I hope so, it was the same on Sunday when they were tender ather than sore then Monday bang back to sore....

Hi!
that could definitely be it! I have had it stop twice and then come back stronger than ever 2 days later. :haha: i am now at 6wks4days and baby is strong and healthy! good luck and H&H 9 to you!

Yes, I should follow up that after several days of barely having any tenderness, this morning I woke up and they were back to the same level of soreness as in the beginning. I am just reaching 6 weeks today. I am also only just today feeling like I need to pee more often, even though I have been drinking plenty of water all along...

I know what you mean. I just turned 5 weeks today and mine dont hurt as much either. I actually pray for morning sickness, back aches and breast tenderness. I had a mmc my last pregnancy so everything has me on edge. Im sure it will come back to you and hopefully me too!! Good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->