Breastfeeding and getting multiple positive opks (smiley face) and negative ones?

KjConard

Reaction score
Okay, so I am still breastfeeding on demand my 18 month old daughter. I just can't seem to wean her...

I just got my first pp af back a few months ago and my two cycles that I've had have been a lot longer then I'm used too.

Last month was our first month trying and I used opks until I got a smiley face. About dpo 7 I started having all the symptoms of ovulation and instead of trusting my body, I even said "I think I'm ovulating today on 10 dpo", I didn't we didn't bd around that time.

This month I was determined not to miss O, and have been using the clear blue advanced opks. I got my first smiley a few days ago on one test holder and a O (negative) on another (I had to get another pack and decided to try both at the same time) and got two different results.

This morning, at 2dpo, I got another smiley on one and then decided to test again and got an O or negative on the other test holder...

I am so confused anyone have any advice or helpful tips? Is anyone else using the clear blue advances opks?

Is it possible to get a positive opk (lh surge) but then not O and get another positive opk later (a second lh surge a few days later) and then O?

It's possible to experience more than 1 surge, if your body failed to ovulate the first time it may try again. I am ebf my 6 month old, got my first pp bleed at 5 1/2 months. I started opks, got a close to positive on cd19 then started my second bleed the next day.

I finally got an absolute positive 10 days after that, and haven't bled again yet so I assume I actually ovulated this time.

I don't ave any advice on the different opk results you're getting, but maybe just watch your body signs as well? CM, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->