Breastfeeding baby, not preventing another :-)

Oooh spiffy! That makes my heart so happy! Congratulations ❤️❤️❤️ Have you announced yet?

Little Mr. had his one month checkup! (He was 5 weeks Tuesday). He was 7lbs 13oz and 20.5 inches! Growing well but still tiny in the 3rd percentile. He just needs to continue eating and growing.
I find myself so annoyed and irritated at some people lately! They keep nagging to come meet the baby. I’m like when it’s ok for you to come I will invite you! Our pediatrician wants him pretty secluded...he is fine to see close family but she doesn’t want him passed around a lot and not out in any crowds. We’ve had a bad time in our city with strep lately and even a couple of flu deaths. So with him being early and still so tiny she doesn’t want anything getting him off track. Not too hard as my older two don’t attend school or anything... and I’m honestly enjoying resting a lot and taking things slow at home....especially since my hubs went back to working 70-80hr weeks. But some people are like inviting themselves then acting completely annoyed at me when I say he’s not having visitors. Not to mention I am not going to entertain hours of company alone with a wild 4 & 2 year old... I wish people could respect that I’ve been through so much to get him here and I just am not going to take an unnecessary risk. He’s met family and I think friends who aren’t as close can just wait a bit! Sorry bit of a rant...

TTC, you're absolutely right! You're his advocate, and if people get a little offended, oh well. They'll get over it. Your job is to protect him...not their feelings. So way to go, mama bear!

Well this was a nice surprise :) I have been out of the loop for quite awhile now but I just caught up. Congratulations spiffy on your sticky bean and I am so glad your ultrasound went well, what a cute little gummy bear you have:flower:
And congratulations Ttc on the birth of your sweet baby boy, I agree with Spiffy that you are his mommy and advocate and anyone who has a problem, they can just shove it. You said recovery has been rough for you so they should be understanding instead of annoying lol.
Glad to hear everyone else is doing well also:flower:

I have been having one hell of a time this past week, I got a faint positive hpt on Sunday and called my doctor right away due to my recurrent losses and she got me in on Monday. I got another faint positive in the office so sent me for a stat ultrasound and some blood work, unfortunately on the ultrasound they couldn't see a pregnancy but she did say that my lining was thick. She is worried about an ectopic or a molar so I will find out next Tuesday whats going on. I have my second blood draw today. Fingers crossed everything goes well, I'm starting to lose hope though :(

Not been here for ages! Just checking in. Nice to see the old names still around! Lots of exciting news too. Congrats all.

Thanks, Cangaroo! I hope you're doing well!

So I had an impromptu ultrasound yesterday because the OB couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler, but as is well, and she thinks it's another boy. I'm a little disappointed because I really thought it was a girl this time. :( But ultimately, I'm just happy that he's healthy.

Cangaroo! So happy to hear from you!

Abii, how are you? I hope things are ok. :hugs:

Spiffy!!!! Wow another boy!!!!!!! I’m so glad everything was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->