Breastfeeding carrier...

redpoppy

Reaction score
I have a moby wrap and although make do with it's breastfeeding hold, due to my baby being quite long, or due to me not understanding what I'm doing wrong, it's not really perfect. It helped carry her weight and it also means I can manoeuvre and have one hand free BUT if I put her snugly in the breastfeeding hold and try and put her on my boob it's impossible. I then have to move the fabric over to move her into position and then the fabric isnt' really holding her like it should. I can't really describe it without diagrams...

Anyway, point being, are there any other carriers which have a very nifty breastfeeding hold? Cheers! :thumbup:

:flower:

I used my ring slings pretty well... but usually had to support him with one arm. Other have used MTs with success, I think.

I couldn't bf at all in our ring sling and likewise with my mt type sling until she was 10 months.. I bf in our kari-me wrap quite well but her feet (and gradually legs as she got longer but she was on the 99th centile at birth for length and still is actually!) were hanging out of the edge of the sling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->