breech at 20 week scan STUPID question

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Im beeing stupid and neurotic as usual but hey thats just me :lol: So anyway because charlie wasnt layed breech on his 20 week scan he was head down alllll the way threw now im worryed this little monsters not gunna turn around and hes gunna stay breach! Hes really perfectly Bum down! doesnt look like theres much room too move around! I know i'v been told dont worry theres plenty of time for him too turn around but im scared! Tell me whos had this in the past and they've turned around no problem. i know im beeing stupid most babys are breech this early on but i cant help it it would have done my head in thinking about it if i didnt ask!

Yes i KNOW! I cant help it you know what im like! I need more people too tell me, its fine my baby was the same stop worrying! haha, Or i need somone too tell me Well actually mine stayed breech just so i can know it can happen :rofl: leave me alone you BULLY oh and CHEERS for mentioning the water looked a bit low now im worrying over nothing haha

sorry I dont have any experience with this.

well I have one laying accross and one laying breech so hope they can turn lol

feel terrible now, i didnt mean to worry you! just a shit scannnner

:( im sorryy

Its ok i NEED somthing too worry about haha my life wouldnt be complete without worry!
Vikki i hope they turn too! See its not just me who thinks about these things!

He has plenty of time to turn hun please dont worry... My friends little boy was breech right upto 35-36 weeks and he turned on his own and she was told that it wasnt uncommon for that to happen.. I hope your little man behaves and turns head down for you by your next appointment x

My baby was breech at my 16 week scan but my doctor said not to worry because she's just swimming aroud in there at the moment & they're moving & turning all the time

They twist and turn all the time at this stage, I know on the scan it looks like they don't have much room but they do. My baby was transverse at the 20 week scan, then head down at about 26 weeks, breech at 28 weeks, oblique at 30 weeks, and I think s/he might have turned head down again now. My midwife said they don't even start to settle in one position till about 32 weeks and they don't worry about breech presentation until about 35 or 36 weeks and that baby can still turn up till 37 weeks. So please don't worry!!

George was breech until 35weeks and then turned. My friend was booked in at 39weeks for a section coz her LO was breech, went back 2 days later for Op and he had turned. Don't worry you've loads of time.

They often don't turn until much later hun. For example my friend had a baby 2 weeks ago (normal head first birth) and she was breech until 37 weeks.

Noo... PFFT is a tut tut shame on you but i love you anyway LOL

lol hehe - pfftt hehe is that the polite version of FFS hehehehehehe

Hes kicking my bladder AGAIN make him turn around i dont like it it feels funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->