Breech baby 34 weeks :(

My DS2 was breech til 37wks. Turned on his own despite being a big baby weighing almost 9lbs and me being a short 5ft2

My first baby was breech at 34 weeks and got him to flip by 35. I used "inversion" from SpinningBabies to get him to flip. I did the inversion as often as possible, and then one day, I woke up, and my bump just looked like it was gone. My baby had flipped and engaged nicely. :) Good luck!!!

I have a breech baby at 29 weeks. Going to get the Webster's method done tomorrow at the chiropractor. Going to try everything I can to get baby to flip. But, like a previous poster said, breech doesn't need to equal a C-section. You can definitely vaginally birth a breech baby. My midwife is going to find me an ob who will let me try. Obviously if any complication occur, we will do what is best for baby. If that means a C-section, so be it. But, I do not want a C-section for no reason. My friend just birthed a breech and had no problems.

There's a spinning babies site if you google it hon. Just ask your ob or midwife first.

Had my NST/AFI OB appt today at 35&1....still breech. No cervical change except that it's soft. Also did the GBS swab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->