Brent Cross, London: 18th August!! All Welcome!!

sparkle

Wife, Mumma....
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I love Brent Cross, its really easy to get to so I thought we should have a meet there. Anyone up for it in the next few weeks?

What days are good? we're pretty flexible!!!

https://www.brentcross.co.uk/

I live near Brent Cross!! I am only free on Wednesday's though (rubbish work!!), but if you do it on a Wednesday I will def come.

x

We can do a Wednesday! How about Wednesday 18th august? Emily I can't wait to meet little jack! Though I guess he's not so little any more!!

Yay, fantstic!

I can do either this Wednesday 11th or next Wednesday 18th :happydance:

I really want to meet some other mummy's and Chloe's needs some friends :flower:

Brilliant lets do the 18th!! I'll update the title and see if we get any more yummy mummys!! (and Mummies to be)!

Brillilant, I can't wait!

I love Brent Cross! When Chloe was newborn I spent many many many hours wondering round looking longily at shop windows (Chloe only slept on the move in the pram!). It was warm and dry, perfect place :)

We've spent many hours there too, I bet I've seen you!!

i'll ask my dh if hes ok with that lol wed is his day off and we normally do family things and ive already got a few things im doing with friends this month lol

Really looking forward to it :)

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook I am Catherine Smart. My picture is of Chloe with her mouth wide open!!

This link may work https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=609906048&ref=search But I am not very clever at these things!

Hey girls! Just checking up, seeing if everyone is still ok for next week?

Where do you think we should meet? At a coffee shop? Or at that Topsy Turvey world (not sure how much that costs, just seen the signs!)?

Its perfect for me as I need to get my nieces birthday present next week so can buy it when I am up there.

I was thinking starbucks or one of those as IMO topsey turvey is too busy and expensive in the holidays!!

Yeah that's cool. Like I said I just seen the signs, no idea even exactly what it is :shrug:

It's soft play, fab for toddlers and kids but manic in school holidays!!

Shall we say meet at starbucks next to gap? What time is good for everyone? Emily you have the furthest to come?

Oh, trust me to not see this until today! Hope you all had fun xXx

Aww bugger I would have loved to come too!

We had to postpone due to illness but will let you two know when we decide to meet up!!

Yeah, we couldn't go as my Chloe was not well :-(

She is no better today, been up all night with her, she's just crying and throwing herself round the cot. I don't know whats wrong :-(

I have had to come to work today and she is at cm. I'm hoping she is ok.

Will def meet up soon though, I was so looking forward to it! I will let you all know when Chloe is ok again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->