Bridal / honeymoon underwear?

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
I'm really struggling to find really pretty underwear for my wedding and honeymoon so if you have any suggestions that would be great! :thumbup:

Stalking I don't even know where to look!
I want something nice for the evening as my underwear for under my dress won't be anything special!

Am I the only one not bothering? :lol: on the day I fully expect we'll both be too knackered/pissed up to care what each other are wearing and will either get straight down to business or fall asleep (my money is on the latter!!).

As for what to choose, why not go for something you know OH likes? Like, does he like simply/girly or does he like lace/sexy underwear?

When we got to the hotel after our reception we were way too tired to even contemplate anything but sleep!!!

I'm not too bothered about the day as im not wearing a bra so I just want some nice lacy knickers for the day and then we're going away for a couple of days so I want to wear something sexy then. I've looked at ell & cee but it's just over my price range gutted because there's some lovely things x

Oh and we're not having a massive after do so we should be ready for our first husband and wife encounter ;)

https://www.bouxavenue.com/ they've got a few nice bits :thumbup:

Have you tried Knickerbox at Ann Summers? Affordable prettyness :) I'm not bothering with something extra fancy because my OH wouldn't be impressed anyways! xx

Have you tried Knickerbox at Ann Summers? Affordable prettyness :) I'm not bothering with something extra fancy because my OH wouldn't be impressed anyways! xx

My OH isn't fussed by fancy underwear either. Never has been. I'd rather save the money than spend it on something that he feigns interest in :lol: I wish he did like lingerie. Any excuse to buy more :haha:

My OH isn't fussed by fancy underwear either. Never has been. I'd rather save the money than spend it on something that he feigns interest in :lol: I wish he did like lingerie. Any excuse to buy more :haha:

I booked us a night away at our favourite hotel last valentines and bought a lovely see through vest thingy with matching knickers... and they ended up on ebay still with tags on :rofl: xx

:haha: I don't expect it to happen at all! OH is a big underwear fan though so I'm sure it will be put on at some point haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->