Bride Tied Her Newborn Baby to Her Wedding Dress and Dragged Her Down the Aisle

lxb

Selina's Momma
Reaction score
I do NOT understand why people do the things that they do and their logic. :shock:

Do you?

<<Link>>

wtf! I don't even know what to make of that...looks really dangerous though

She probably thought it would be cute but she just looks like an idiot

Very weird thing to do but it doesn't look particularly dangerous, I think people may be overreacting a little bit.

Very weird thing to do but it doesn't look particularly dangerous, I think people may be overreacting a little bit.

I dunno - I assume baby can't support their own head, plus the possible chance of baby flipping over; wish there were better photos tbh.

Thats just completely batshit crazy. IMO.

Safety aside that is one of the tackiest wedding ideas I've seen.

Hmm.........

A separate post signed "Mr & Mrs Brooks!!'" read : "Our 1 month old was awake and well secured on my train.

"Most important while yall got ya feelings in us we had our hearts in Christ which covers all!!"

A Facebook friend who claimed to have attended the ceremony supported the couple on the social media website, the Daily Mail reported.

"Shona and Johnathan Brooks your wedding was super perfect from the groom and his men and you and your diva's baby you rock the gown and the princess tagging behind you it brought tears to my eyes," wrote Pamela Stone.

"Regardless of anybody else dream your's came true. I loved it and thank you for inviting me." she added.​

Meh, I saw this on facebook and thought people were overreacting. Her baby wasn't hurt, there were lots of people watching so it's not like the baby could have suffocated and no one noticed, the baby wasn't crying so it was pretty content where it was.

A bit tacky perhaps, but there are worse things that can be done to a child.

Just seemed a stupid idea to me, doesent seem like common sence to strap baby to back of your dress no matter if other people watching. Would have been much less tacky to carry baby. I just saw and thought what if she tripped, what if baby turned over and can't be comfortable for baby to be dragged. Just seems like pure stupidity to me, luckily nothing happened but why would you put baby in way of potential danger. She could have easily got specially made sling or got someone to carry baby or a number of other things

That's what I was thinking - that LO can't support her own head so what if she'd hurt her neck or something? Doesn't matter that people were watching it could've happened so fast. It could've been so dangerous and it just makes me cringe!

It was definitely a weird and silly thing to do. There are about a million other ways they could have included their child in the ceremony that wouldn't involve tying her to the dress and dragging her behind them :wacko:
I did find them trying to justify it a little bit funny mind, they said something like "Jesus will keep her safe"? Do religious people not get hurt/die? Damnit that's where athiests have been going wrong :lol:

Lol I guess it stems from the 'jesus take the wheel' mentality not to knock anyones faith but if they were that religious she wouldnt have had a baby to put on the dress in the first place.

I saw a vid about this on youtube apparently the baby was actually sewn into/onto the dress so they wouldnt be able to roll. Bit silly imo guess she wanted lo to walk her down the aisle :shrug: but not worth all the fuss being made.

I think its stoopid but I think the baby was probably fully secured. Ppl are overreacting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->