bright red blood at 12+2...terrified, please read!

thanks girls.....your fingers being crossed must've worked...no more bleeding at all today, been at the loo every 10 minutes checking, boss wasnt happy but i couldnt care less....thanks for all your reassurance today i was so so scared it was all over this morning, this poor baby is gonna come out a paranoid wreck! lol thanks again girls xx

Awww so glad that you have had no further bleeding :hugs: x

I'm no expert but it sounds like its related to having a poo. If it happened just after and hasen't since i reckon thats what it was.

I had bright red blood a couple of times after having constipation and as proudmum suggests i had a look and it was a small tear, which healed really quick.

Keep an eye on it, defo eat more fiber, i find dried figs/dates/apricots good. also lots of fluids.

Let me know how you get on xxx

No more bleeding - thats great!
Your boss can get stuffed by the way, your mental and physical health and the health of your little is more important than anything!

Hi Hun I had this at 12 weeks and they said it was placenta and it turned out ok so good news that's there's no more bleed :) x

I get anal fissures (TMI) which are basically tears in the skin of the anal canal. They result in occasional bright red blood from my bum. I've had them off and on for years, sometimes the culprit bowel movement is painful, sometimes not. Usually the bleeding will affect me from a day to a few days, but they are no biggy! Sometimes there is a little blood and sometimes there is more.

It sounds like you may be experiencing this. Best of luck and fingers crossed!

glad there's no more blood sweetie :) thank you for your kind words too :)
also do u have facebook hun, was goingb to add you xxx

Hello brookie so glad its stopped and its just ya bum lol !

This little one appears to be such a fighter he/she probably having a right laugh at you in there lol !

Got your PM, im doing fine at min on CD10 of new cycle and everything happening as it should, slightly increasing my meds and got my appointments after xmas so just playing the waiting game at min xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->