Bright red spotting after ...

mom and ttc

Reaction score
I am already throwing up and only 4 weeks 5 days and threw 3 times today already but just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had some bright red spotting. No cramping. My husband was gone for work and came home yesterday and we did have sex last night. Noticed the blood at 8:30 am. Could it be because of it or does it sounds like something more serious. When I miscarried 5 years ago it was extreme cramping, painful and lots of blood but that was at 8 weeks and be experienced symptoms. I didn't get hcg levels during my blood test just a positive result. My doctors appointment isn't until the 26th.

I am already throwing up and only 4 weeks 5 days and threw 3 times today already but just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had some bright red spotting. No cramping. My husband was gone for work and came home yesterday and we did have sex last night. Noticed the blood at 8:30 am. Could it be because of it or does it sounds like something more serious. When I miscarried 5 years ago it was extreme cramping, painful and lots of blood but that was at 8 weeks and be experienced symptoms. I didn't get hcg levels during my blood test just a positive result. My doctors appointment isn't until the 26th.

Sex can definitely cause spotting! Sounds like it's a good possibility that's what you're having. I would give your doctor a ring if you're nervous though. Have you had any more bleeding?

No, just about 2 drops this morning. Nothing since and still no cramping. More nausea I though

Midwife told me last time that unless it fills a pad, you are fine! xxxx

Sounds like it was caused by the sex. I wouldn't worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->