Brightened my day/night

demonmadcat

Reaction score
Just wanted to share this with all you other single mums to be who may be feeling a bit down at the moment..

I was at work last night (behind a bar), and I got asked out on a date by a customer!!! :happydance:

OK, so he wasn't great looking (but i'm definitely not pretty) but hey... he was willing to take a 34 week pregnant female out for a date..

There really are some decent blokes out there!! I was beginning to doubt this... :happydance::happydance:

Em

You know girls, I think this whole mommy thing is going to work out for us. I've had several guys tell me how hot it is that I'm going to be independant and responsible. I think they may actually like that because they know we won't wrap our entire lives around them cause we have someone else that depends on us :D

Being a mom is hot.

Totally!:D

I asked my one of my friends (a guy) about it and he also told me that he too finds it hot!

I always though that they would find us a ticking time bomb of responsibility...but nope! :shrug:

Freaks! haha. Does anyone else find they're getting more offers for sex now that they're pregnant? I swear they all have this secret fetish to sleep with a pregnant woman.

thats one thing im really scared out-being a mum and being left on the shelf!

not to worry just yet though, im concentratin on being an expectant mother lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"