Brighton ladies- we need a thread!!

LittlePip

Pregnant- 5wks!Due Oct 10
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am 5 weeks pregnant and dont know ANY pregnant girls or mums in brighton and would love some girls to chat with and have a (de-caf) coffee with :) Anyone due in October too? Hope to catch up soon... I'm 24 by the way!

xxx

Hiya:wave:

Im also in brighton ( near preston park).
Where abouts are you ?
Congrats on your pregnancy.

Hi hun

I'm on the sea front, so not too far. congrats on ur little girl, she's cuuuute! Tried to msg/ add as a friend but couldnt find how :-( xx

Hey girls, I live in Seaford and am 6 weeks! Im 25 :) Im completely new to this and have no idea what im doing! eek

Hiya, I live in Worthing, and I am 20 weeks, so half way argh! and I am 24, soon to be 25 in 4 weeks :D

Oh wow your all pregnant. How are the pregnancies going ? hard to believe this time last year i was lol, it goes so fast.

Hey ladies, I live in Hastings but travel to uni in Brighton every day (Born in Brighton, father lived in Brighton until 3/4 years ago), can I join in the thread, I'm not pregnant yet :( hopefully you'll still have me?

Hi damita - Im good thanks, had a nightmare afternoon cos my net was down and was waiting for an important email. Buy, im back on now but still no email lol

So whats everyone upto for the weekend. Im not upto much, weathers not brill and my LO's teething. Lazy weekends are my fave these days anyhow lol

Aw no sorry to hear about your internet but am glad it is back up, yeah I love lazy weekends too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->