• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

annie00

Reaction score
okay ladies... im confused my temp shot up this morning im 10 dpo and i dont know what to think... DO yall have any idears? u can look at all my 12 months of charts if u wont.. plz give me some advice:thumbup:

YAY Annie, your temps went up! That's great! Maybe YOU will be having the triphasic chart this month! KMFX for you - very positive that it's still staying high at 13dpo! Have you tested yet??

Thanks no I haven't tested btw I'm not 13 dpo I'm 10... I had a tri chart last month and in may both bfn so I'm not gonna hope on that.... But I would like to know if not pg then wat causes higher temps at 10dpo??

Oh, LOL. Yes, I see your chart now, I have NO idea what I was looking at before (and you think I would have clued in considering your thread is titled '10dpo). haha - I'm going to blame it on the pregnancy brain - hoping thats what it is! ;)

Well from what I have heard a spike anywhere from 7-12 dpo can be the result of your body adjusting its temps after implantation. It can also be just a peak in your temp, which happens around that time as well. But there's no way to know which one it is until you see your chart stay high for a couple more days.

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

if it helps any, that's when my temp started to rise. here's my chart:
My Ovulation Chart

hope- 7 dpo i had a HORRIABLE head ache.. Which i never have them that bad.. had to put a cold rag on my head... ouchh.. couldnt even open my eyes..
9dpo- sneezed and i had a pulling senstation when i sneezed around my left overy.
9dpo till today- sore boobs they ache and sore when i push on them.. my nipples are a little sore when i squeeze them slightly.. but thats it... No CM..

Oh im tired i cant get out my tracks.. i DTD last night and i was tired during it i even said bay im tired.. he lol ... ooppss...

bexx- ur chart is awsome!! Congrats!!!! do u think i should test today are is it to early?

as you can see, i tested at 9dpo...which i hadn't planned on doing--long silly story---and got a positive with 3rd morn. urine. i say go ahead and give it a try, but remember it's still early and a negative doesn't necessarily mean you're out...gl...keep us posted!

i just overlayed my chart to urs.. BXX it looks a lot alike!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/overlay.png

thank u bxx! im trying to hold my pee untill at least 3 so it has some color to it

i had noticed that earlier too! fx'd for you. think you're going to test today? if you do, you may want to hold it for awhile (at least two hours) and not drink anything.

thats what im trying to do now.. hold it.. but i got to pee lmao heheh

WOW! Your charts do look soooo similar!

And Annie, your symptoms sound really promising. That's very close to what I have been experiencing. Definitely keep us posted!

i will keep yall posted dont worry...

i forgot to mention this morning when i woke up my nose was runny and it is runny again right now...

i havent peed since noon its 2 now.... how much longer do i need to hold it for?

i've heard at least 2 hours so it might work now as long as you didn't drink a gallon of water or something lol.

I'd say hold it at least 2-4 hours from the time you had your last drink (you could pee in between that, but don't drink anything new during your "hold" time) - then just squeeze out whatever you can. Works for me :)

well i just tested.. i held for 2 hours but i drank a half cup of tea and my pee wasnt dark...

Stark White.. oh well

well i just tested.. i held for 2 hours but i drank a half cup of tea and my pee wasnt dark...

Stark White.. oh well

You're not out yet. Hold on for another couple days and see what happens. I only got a pos on my CB on 10dpo (who knew clearblue would give an earlier result than FRER? I was surprised!).

hugs :hugs:

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/7ee51370.jpg

BFN

you're not out yet! still have fx'd for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->