bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i just had to bring my insurance card and id to the hospital. they took all my info and i signed all the preliminary paperwork dealing with personal property liability, insurance coverage, payment plans, etc. it took about 10 minutes- totally worth it to not have to hang around filling out paperwork while in labor!

My nipples r sore again.. What about urs?
It's like all my first tri symtops are back.. It's quite crazy!!

my nipples aren't sore, but a couple days ago i started having some soreness/discomfort in my pelvic area. it's making me waddle. :haha:

good morning! well, another busy day today. i need to clean up around here a bit, go grocery shopping, check homework, write progress reports, and finish my lesson plans for next week. i'm already looking forward to finishing work. six more weeks on the countdown!

i wish i'd had time to be bored today. sheesh. all those errands totally exhausted me. i did some of my prep for tomorrow and then went shopping. i was so tired when i got home that i fell asleep. i still have work to finish up. thankfully, morgan doesn't mind pitching in with the housework. he's getting the dishes in the dishwasher while a take few minutes to relax. think i'll be planning a quiet weekend next weekend.

Awe how sweet of Morgan!!

Tomorrow I'm busy!!
Got to go to DMV then glass place so. They can replace our broken glass on our screen door that our neighbor broke by mowing his yard.. And then go to dr at 10:45 then back to DMV to drop the paper work off.. Then come home and wash clothes
Wesnday I gtg to do decor for my shower!
Sat morning my mom n sil are coming over to sleep n stay for shower..

Ughhh lol

is your shower on saturday or sunday?

has bentlie been a little more active today? it feels like sprout is trying to break out of jail!

Lmao!! My kicks have changed sooo much it's not kicks and pokes anymore it more like rolling and bubbles maybe she is running outta room..

My shower is Sunday..

how exciting! when are you going to model that dress for me?

where the heck is everyone today?

Awe poo I forgot I'll try in morning if I got time .. Srry

Yea there all Mia!!!

well hopefully that all leads to something.

i'm feeling like run over ass today! i felt hot and uncomfortable all night, i woke up literally EVERY HOUR to pee, and our stupid cat couldn't make up her mind about whether she wanted to lay across my feet or right on my bump. both choices are equally annoying, but the fact that she kept getting up and moving made it even worse. my tummy and back both hurt today. i feel like a freakin mess! i'm already looking forward to my afternoon nap.

Wow Bex!! Sounds like u had a horriable night!!!! I hope ur day goes by fast :)

Ughhh I'm dreading going to the damn DMV it sux!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->