bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i'm jealous that you found a cute dress. i think i tried that same dress on at motherhood. it just didn't look right.

I'll model it for u tommorriw if I feel better!! Wish I could burp so loud!!!!

i can't wait to see it!

have you tried leaning over on something for a few minutes- like the arm on one of the sofas. maybe shifting your weight a different way will bring it up.

I have tried downing gulps of coke patting my chest swallowing air to bring it up.. It just won't come..
On a good note bentlie is awake :)

I can't believe my shower is almost here.. Wow!! And i keep wondering if his mom gobba ruin my day!

Monday I gtg to dr appt and DMV

Wesnday I gtg make diaper cakes the top tier to put center peice on tables and got to make candies.. I have everything I need for the shower Friday going cut my hair get toes n nails done n get brows waxed. Ughh busy week..

that does sound like a busy week!

i have an appointment on thursday. i'm hoping the ob will tell me sprout has decided to turn around. i think i need to make an appointment to have my hair cut too. it's getting all shaggy.

i have my breastfeeding class tomorrow morning and then i'm taking the hospital tour and preregistering with labor and delivery. after that i'm off to a housewarming party for two of my coworkers who decided to rent a house together. i don't plan on staying very long, but i want to make an appearance.

Sounds lovely it such a good friend..

Monday after dr appt I'm gonna go pre reg so they can do X-rays of my baxk

why do you need x-rays? is that safe for bentlie?

Yea my OB said just to double shield me .. I had two do it yesterday for my teeth as well..

I'm skipping doing my blood sugar tomorrow bc I ran out my usually stuff to eat and I skipped today bc I was gone all day.. Do u think my dr will be mad at me?

I bc I have scoliosis sorry for spelling and that's the only way they will do. Epi if u have that is to do a X-ray

it really depends on how strict your doc is with those things...

oh that makes sense about the x-ray. i'm sure they want to be as safe as possible with your epi should you choose to have one. no wonder you've had so much back pain during your pregnancy. it's probably putting a lot of extra strain on an area that is predisposed to issues.

Yes that's why I been haveing back pain since like 8 weeks all bs aside!!!
It hurts from time to time now but when I clean are own my feet all day it kills me to lay in bed are get up.. But I haven't so say cleaned in over a week oops.. Lazy ass!! :haha:

But I do what needs to be done put stuff where is goes dishes clothes make bed etc etc.. But as for as vacuuming and dusting and sweeping I haven't did that in a week..
I'm gonna wait till next sat to do it bc my mom n sil is coming for the shower!

I'm gonna set my alarm to get up and if I feel like it I will.. I mean damnt I wanna sleep in!!!! Ughhhhh!!

My fatigue is back full force what about yours?

my fatigue has definitely returned! i nap every day when i get home from work. being on my feet for 9 hours a day is so draining!

i have to admit i haven't been cleaning as much either. my day is usually work, nap, cook, rest, sleep. i'll also have to do a more thorough cleaning before my shower because we'll have a few guests from out of town staying with us.

i have to get up early (for a saturday) tomorrow so i'm not late for my bf class. i'll get to sleep in on sunday.

Damn at least I'm not the only one not cleaning as much :) and gotta clean before guest arrive :haha:

Oh btw I'm def getting a epi!!!!! I'm not crazy women!! I want it as soon as possiable when I get admitted! !

i want to see how things go. one of my friends ended up having to have a c-section because she had an epi and could't feel to push. i reeeeeeeally don't want to have a c-section if i can avoid it.

I agree Bex I don't want a c section either hope not

sorry i was mia today. had my breastfeeding class, went on a tour of the labor and delivery of the hospital, preregistered with labor and delivery, visited my parents, and went to a housewarming party for some friends of mine. i'm finally home and having a piece of chocolate cake.

Wow u was a busy girl today..

What did u have to do to pre register?

We went and road around and ended up stopping to two diff friends house lance had couple beers then I drove to town and we ate at Waffle House.. I just had my bathe now I'm laying in bed watching law n order..

O btw does morning sickness return in third tri?
I have been so sick to my stomach last 3 days and I dunno what to think!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->