bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

well hopefully that all leads to something.

i'm feeling like run over ass today! i felt hot and uncomfortable all night, i woke up literally EVERY HOUR to pee, and our stupid cat couldn't make up her mind about whether she wanted to lay across my feet or right on my bump. both choices are equally annoying, but the fact that she kept getting up and moving made it even worse. my tummy and back both hurt today. i feel like a freakin mess! i'm already looking forward to my afternoon nap.

I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I didn't sleep well either. Going down for a short nap now before packing and cleaning today.

i would kill for a nap right now. i don't know how i'm going to make it through today!

Morning ladies!

Well Bexxc, you aren't the only one who was kept awake by your pet last night. Our dog kept us up ALL NIGHT! She usually sleeps in her crate (in our room) without any fuss, but every once in a while she will have a bad night. Last night was one of those nights. She was whining constantly until 1:30am, so I took her out for a pee break, thinking that might be the problem. The whining continued, and turned into full out scratching. After about an hour of both Jamie and I telling her to STOP, NO, STAY! we got so frustrated. I moved her crate out into the hallway. That worked for about half an hour, until she started frantically scratching at the side of the crate. So then Jamie moved her further down the hall away from our room, at which point she started HIGH PITCHED LOUD WHINING. ARGH! :brat: Eventually we were both so frustrated, I brought her into our room again and let her sleep beside me on the bed. Of course she shut up instantly. soooo frustrating. I hate "giving in" but honestly it's a way worse night if we try to fight with her. Plus, whenever I have tried to crate her in other rooms its always the same result with the frantic scratching and super loud crying. And when I get her out she always seems really disturbed. :( Poor girl. I feel like maybe crating her away from us brings up some bad memories from her previous days (she was a stray X2 before we adopted her). :shrug:

I bet so Bex!!!

I'm so aggravated!!!
So I went to DMV to put boat title in lances name well they need him to sign a peice of paper and I leave and get him to sign it and then right after I go back.. She is like okay we have everything we need well guess what the damn notary but the wrong damn last name on the back of the title!!!! I'm sooooo aggravated!!!
So I called the notary and I can't go see him till this evening so that means I got to go back to town tomorrow and go back to DMV!!!!!
Ughhhhhhh I'm so tired already!!

All though I have already dropped screen door off and now waiting on my dr to call me back to check on bentlie.. I will b sure to tell her that I been bleeding pressure and cramps

Wow hope !! What a night!
Word of advice if u want her to learn to sleep in a crate put her in let's say laundry room and cover her with a blanket and don't let her sleep with y'all.. She will wine every night to get her way..

Look at me.. We have three in bed with us !! Crazy!!!!

hi ladies! feeling a little more human after my afternoon nap.

hope- sorry you had a bad night too. nothing like spending the whole day feeling absolutely wrecked!

annie- wow...that dmv just didn't work out very well today. i'm sorry! hope you have better luck with everything tomorrow.

Hi Bex! Glad u feeling better!

So my dr appt went okay..
Her heart beat was strong and I told her about the bleeding and Pressure she told me that its just the baby getting lower n lower and that its normal for her to slow down with movement at this stage ... And that she wanted to check my cervix but she didn't want to bother the polyp.. But I get my ultra sound at 35 weeks to check the size of the baby...
She said my blood sugar looked good and she was gonna leave it just like that.. Meaning med wise..
She also thought I could have a uti and so she checked my pee and sure enough I had some bactiria in it so she prescribed me some antibiotics.. I also went n pre registered. And I had to chose my pediatrine right then n there n I chose a lady dr since bentlie is a girl and they gonna look at her down there N I felt it was the most comfortable way for me as a mother...

And dr also told me to stay off my feet!!!! Wow

sorry about the uti. i hate those! i've had lots of pelvic discomfort lately too. is there any particular reason your doc told you to stay off your feet?

oh...hmmm. i hope my doctorr doesn't tell me to stay off my feet because that's not happening.

I no.. Maybe u might have to take martnity leave earlier than u expected...

i guess so. i guess it wouldn't be the worst thing ever, but it would be pretty inconvenient to have to use up so much of my sick leave.

Yea that would suck!
But since ur having pressure my dr told me its bc she is pushing on my cervix..
So ur LO must be head down??? Possiably??

maybe...i hope so. i suppose he'll feel around and tell me when i go to my checkup on thursday.

it's not so much pressure as soreness. it literally feels like when you work out too much...only it's right where my pubic bone is.

Yes!!!!! Like it hurts when u close if legs all the way.. Like u rode a horse all day!! I know excatly what u mean.. I couldn't describe it like that at all but that's excatly what I'm feeling .. Along with the pressure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->