bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

That was the first glass of wine since way before I got preggo..
I know I was wrong but I was so freaking stressed out!!!!
I hope bentlie is okay!!

I think she should be ok. She may just sleep in a little longer.
I don't drink but I read some time aback that an occasional half glass (not sure if it was a whole glass) would not hurt. It must be very few and far in between. You could probably try googling it to give u ease of mind.

U no them little mix drink cups I had one of them full which isnt much..
When I went to my nutritionist the rn that did my blood suga and all made a comparison about it just like having a glass of wine while pregnant.. So I mean i know I shouldn't have did It but hell I was upset and hard day... That was my first last and only glass since becoming pregnant..

Now I'm going shopping for my dress and shoes.. Ughh lol

i'm not sure if i told you, but i couldn't find a dress that fit right for my shower! i'm just carrying too high and nothing sits right. all the dresses i found looked really awkward. i ended up just having to get a dressy top to go with some of my work pants. oh well!

Annie, Bentlie is totally fine! A new study recently came out in Europe (Denmark I believe?) that showed that babies whose mothers drank up to FIVE glasses a week (almost one every day) turned out perfect! :thumbup: Most recent research has shown that a lot of the stuff about drinking ZERO alcohol during pregnancy is just hype - AS LONG AS you're not sitting there getting drunk all the time (Obviously FASD is a concern there)! But I think it's easier for a lot of women to just cut out out completely rather than to try to manage intake.

Sorry you couldn't find a dress, Bexxc, but I'm sure you will look totally cute either way! Is it this weekend?

Good piece of info Hope. There are so many do's and don'ts ppl come up with in pregnancy that are just hype or old wives tales especially where I come from, it's not funny. I was told I couldn't eat pepper sauce or spicy stuff because it would affect the baby's eyes or the baby may be born with a rash. I was told i wasn't supposed to rub my belly becasue the baby will come out with marks all over the skin... and so much other taboo sayings! Thank God for the internet and being informed for myself.

We have a drink here called Shandy it has about 2% alco in it. I remember craving it in the earlies but I got so many looks of disapproval and warnings I decided to not have it ever. Now I'm craving it again...lol

Well I'm back. I did end up using the BBT Adjuster and corrected those temps I had discareded. Now I'm confused because my temps are taking a nose dive and I'm only 5 DPO. Oh well, I dont see much hope in this cycle anyways and next Saturday is my "would of been" due date for the baby we miscarried in March. Oh and I looked back at last year and realized that we have now been TTC for a full year (if you count the 3 months I was pregnant).

Jumik, that's hilarious about the hot sauce and belly rubbing myths! I have heard of shandy before, supposedly it's good stuff!

Army, I think your temps still look good! You're staying nice above the coverline.
I hear you on the TTC/would have been due dates. I have passed two previous due dates, May 4th and Sept 6th. :( My next one is coming up Nov 26th and will be the hardest because that was our genetically normal baby who made it the furthest. It's been over 1 year now since we first found out we were pregnant, and I guess coming up to 1 year TTC in Nov (we *actually* started TTC in Nov 2011 after the first M/C). But you could count it as 1 year if you include the 1st pregnancy (which was unplanned).

Bex I ended up finding a dress from motherhood it's blue black and white it's not my favorite dress but it fits me the best and I'm comfortable in it. I got some black dress flip flop sandals to go with it... I know u told me about ur dress they sux but u will look cute in anything.. We had a good day but I'm soooooooo tired !!!!
Bentlie got her first pair of nike shoes they r size 0 months :) soooo cute....
We ate st olive garden mmmmmmmm so good!!

Army ur temps look great u can def tell u have O now just b sure u don't relie on thr adjuster...

I haven't felt Bentlie move today.. I'm concerned...

Hi ya hope thanks for the advice!!!

Jumik have that drink sweets!!!

if you haven't felt bentlie all day, i would call your doc. she may just be sleeping or turned in a way that you can't feel her, but it's better to be safe than sorry i think.

Bex I ended up finding a dress from motherhood it's blue black and white it's not my favorite dress but it fits me the best and I'm comfortable in it. I got some black dress flip flop sandals to go with it... I know u told me about ur dress they sux but u will look cute in anything.. We had a good day but I'm soooooooo tired !!!!
Bentlie got her first pair of nike shoes they r size 0 months :) soooo cute....
We ate st olive garden mmmmmmmm so good!!

Army ur temps look great u can def tell u have O now just b sure u don't relie on thr adjuster...

I haven't felt Bentlie move today.. I'm concerned...

Hi ya hope thanks for the advice!!!

Jumik have that drink sweets!!!

I had to use it this morning because I forgot to turn on the alarm. Will ave to tomorrow too because I have to be up at 7 to get ready to pick DH up at work from his 24-hr duty. Hoping for a temp rise tomorrow. Had some lower back pain last night but nothing really in my abdomen. Tonight is another story, getting sparatic cramps in the last 2 hours. Hope its implantation but wont test at leas until Tuesday.

is she moving at least 4 times an hour on average?

She is moving now but I haven't felt her 4 times a hr bc maybe I was shopping....

My chest hurts wat does gas feel like

No It's hurts when I breathe in drink something r lay down

maybe bentlie moved up a little and is squishing things.

if that's what it feels like, that's probably what it is. bentlie is pushing your intestines up much higher than they're used to being. try lying on your side for awhile and see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->