bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

really? how unusual. sprout gets them all the time!

Wow!!! nope she never had them!!!! Weird!!! But hey my whole pregnancy been very weird!!!!! Lmao

yeah- you definitely haven't had an easy run! on monday it will be october...then we can both say our babies are due next month...WHOA!

I love your dress Annie, I really do. My little bundle seemed to have had an overactive day yesterday. She hardly slept.

that's too bad. :( my best friend is deploying for a year in december.

have you tested again today?

Bex they saying around 100 people including kids

and by the way...:shock: i don't think there are 100 people in this world that i actually like! :haha:

so i would just like to say....

SON OF A DIRTY, COCK-GOBBLING WHORE!!!!!! :growlmad: i got a jury duty summons yesterday! i am so annoyed. i get one literally every time i become eligible again...every two years on the nose.

Thank u jumik about the dress!! It must have been the weather bc bentlie was very active as well!!!

Bex- omg that must totally suck!!!!!
Knock on wood but I never got a summons!! I knocked on wood !!! Lol lance has but I'm not registered to vote don't know if that makes a diff..
Well I'm not from here remember so lances mawmaw is really inviting a lot I mean I invited all my friends I know but he'll that was only 30 ppl lol....

Army- I just don't understand why U would wanna raise a baby knowing he is leaving .. That's not fair to him...

Hope- hi hunnie!

OMg why do I keep dreaming about my shower? Like I keep dreaming about clothes and that's all I get I don't get anything I need for bentlie I got to go buy everything myself!!

Omg !! Bex ur sooooo right that's so crazy when we say out babies r due next month!!!! Wow!!!!
R u dressing up for holloween?
What about u jumik?

I'm thinking about paintin my belly like a pumpkin and wherein a tub top..

Annie, such a gorgeous dress! It highlights your bump perfectly. hehe! <3

Bexxc, your post made me LAUGH! :haha: I'm sorry that you got jury duty though! Funny thing, I would be super interested in doing that (my girlfriend did it last year and had the most fascinating case!), but of course I never get called. Crazy that you've already gotten in before! What are the odds, seriously? They should take your name out once you've done it before.

Jumik - I want to know more about you! Where are you from sweetie? How old are you and your DH? Sorry if I already missed that..lol.

Amry - did you test again this morning? Wanna see your pink lines again!

AFM, last day working before I submit my paper TOMORROW! Eeeeek!!! And then we are off to Toronto for family wedding and to check out venues. YAY!

Annie I don't celebrate halloween so I'll be doing nothing. We don't typically celebrate halloween here anyways.

Hey Hope, I'm from the Caribbean (Trinidad and Tobago to be exact). We recently won gold in javelin for olympics and placed well in couple other events if you were following it. I'm 30 and DH is 32. I thought I would have been on a long journey to conceive because I had Graves Disease but it happened after 5 mths and here I am. I had a really rough first couple months with m/s and pregnancy hormones interacting with my thyroid issues. It was the worst time of my life. I lost 23lbs in that time and became stick thin. I had to take extended sick leave. But after I received drips it was like the magic potion I needed and I recovered slowly but surely. All the while the baby was doing excellent thank God. She took whatever she needed from wherever I had it stored.
Anyways, I'm a public servant (an Economist working in the Ministry of Finance) and DH is a photographer/videographer. We been married for almost 4 yrs (News Years day will b 4th anniversary) but we've been together for 7 yrs.

i probably wouldn't mind jury duty so much if it didn't create such a hassle with work. when you're a teacher, you can't just call in sick or tell them you have jury duty. you have to arrange for a sub, write minute by minute lesson plans for the entire day (or days), and set up your classroom with all of the materials the sub will need. it literally takes hours just to arrange for one day out of your classroom. that's why i try to go in even when i'm not feeling well!!!

army--- where's that test, woman?

Anne- As to your question about raising my child alone, I raised my son alone for 4 months while DH was at training. I don't see how this is any different. We have vowed never to use BC in any form so therefore we accept God's will for us. If others disagree so be it.

Here are the pics, one from yesterday and one from today so you can compare all you want:

Attachments

• Random Things 212.jpg
    Random Things 212.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
  • BFP!!!!! 008.jpg
    BFP!!!!! 008.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
you must be doubling nicely...that line's a lot darker today!

you must be doubling nicely...that line's a lot darker today!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Honestly, with the way those lines are darkening and how hard my symptoms are I was wondering this morning if I might be having twins. Well on Thursday, I'm going to do the mandatory pee sample for the clinic and then I can schedule my first OB appointment! I am so dying to see how far along they mark me at.

Army- wow ur test look dark an pretty!
What kind of symopthems u having?

Jumik wow what a hard prenancy!!!

Afm- We finished The diaper cakes for al the tables and the chocolate candies are being made!!!
So tomorrow all I got to do is clean my house top to bottom now I'm waiting on the pest control guy to come spray!

Here is my first diaper cakes!!!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/EF658C1D-C4FE-4836-A606-20C1420FD5DB-596-000000FB60173377.jpg

My symptoms are Morning Sickness, hot flashes, knee pain, vivid dreams, and peeing every hour.

That crazy army.. My only symopthem was peeing a lot and omg sore tits!!!!!!
Now both of them have returned in full force!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->