bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Jumik - how awesome to know more about you! That's cool that your from T&T. I met someone from there traveling and she was the BOMB. She disappeared off facebook and I don't have another contact for her, and I really miss her! She always made it sound like such a fun place. That's cool that you're a public servant -it sounds right up my DF's alley! He also works for the government here doing stuff about land and wildlife consultation.

I'm really glad to hear that despite a few hurdles things have generally been smooth for you! I am always so happy for people who overcome things in pregnancy...like everyone in this thread :)

Bexxc, that's totally understandable, teaching is a huuuuge responsibility! With my work almost no one would miss me if I was gone, at least right now ;)

Army, re: your msg - I definitely think you could ask your doc for some bloodwork, even when you go in for your pee test tomorrow. It's not too much to ask especially when you have gone through a loss. But if you feel confident as is, then don't even worry about it. Sometimes it can cause needless anxiety!

Annie your diapers are SO cute! hehe. What a fun project.

Well AFM, I just did my OPK for the day, and look what I got! This is positive, right? Test line is the same if not a teeeny bit darker (on the edge) than the control. I've seen it darker but I think I must be just catching the start of my surge. No BDing for us (one month till the FS!) but I like knowing what's going on. I'm hoping that since I'm on CD13 today that it means another month of Oing early (early for me) and a short cycle!

2012-09-26 13.49.39.jpg 2012-09-26 13.51.14.jpg

Hope yea that's a + ..
At least u know ur Oing!!!!! Yay

hope- that looks pretty positive to me! how exciting!

annie- love the diaper cakes! i'm so excited for you!

Thanks ladies! With all my confusion from last cycle its nice to know I'm not going :wacko: Less than 24 hours until my paper is DONE and we are on our flight to Toronto! yaaay!

hooray! hope the finishing touches for your paper go smoothly! i'm sure it will be such a relief to put that behind you.

i'm doing pretty well. came home and took a nap, then made meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and corn for dinner. it was tasty!

that soreness in my lady area seems to be getting worse. i'll ask my ob about it tomorrow, but i'm sure it's normal growing pains and there's nothing he can do.

how are you doing tonight? 4 days on your shower countdown!

what a great night! i only got up to pee once!!!!

I'm sorry the pain is getting worse maybe u should call ur ob? Don't u have a appt today?

I had a rough night last night my dog had diaherre and he would pant when he would need to go outside and wake me up n I would go being him he is much better today though..

Now I gotta get up and start cleaning ughhhh

Dr just called my urine sample is back and I have to go to hospital tomorrow to redo the test bc they found contamination in my urine wtf does that mean?

yes- i do have a doctor's appointment today. i'll ask the ob about it, but i'm sure it isn't anything that's not par for the course.

my appt. isn't until 4:10. i'll letcha know once i get home :)

how'd cleaning go?

Ugh I just got done cleaning..
I mean I wiped all my cabinets down washed sheets washed all my rugs vacuumed swept mopped bathrooms cleaned ice box out.. I just sat down and I ate a snack now I'm watching a LMN movie..
My back is killing me..

Then tomorrow ill be in town all day and sat morning my mom will be here

i'm sorry your back is hurting! :hugs: i'll be right there with you soon. i'll have to get the house spruced up for my shower visitors too!

things went well at the ob. sprout's heartbeat is strong and my uterus is measuring just on the bigger end of normal- as it has my whole pregnancy. my blood pressure looked great too. he said the pelvic soreness i'm feeling is totally normal. it's just my pelvis beginning to soften up and separate to let sprout out. he also told me that they won't try to stop labor after 35 weeks. yikes! not that he expects me to go into preterm labor or anything.

i'm home now with a lasagna in the oven. i'm starved!

Omg so in 3 weeks u could have a baby in ur arms!!!

I haven't felt that type of pressure ur feeling.. Mine was more in my belly lower pelvic..

Did U get the message about dr calling me an saying my urine is contaminated I got to go baxk in tomorrow ughh!!

it's not really pressure. it's just soreness.

i must have missed that about your urine...i wonder how that happened. weird. and annoying. i'm sorry you have to go back and give another sample.

Yea it totally sucks!!!!
We are watching what to expect when ur expecting!!! It's really cute lnao

i've heard mixed reviews about that movie. i'll have to check it out for myself. about to eat dinner and i suddenly have horrible heartburn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->