bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

It's cute but its slow.. Like its about pregnancy and ttc and I cried in the beginning bc this couple was ttc for 2 yrs an finally got preggo and I was crying.. It's not what I expected ill say that..

I have been having horriable heartburn at random times and it won't go away!!
Since I got preggo I have ate a whole big bottle of tums!!! Wow

i finished my first bottle of tums two days ago and started in on a second! :haha: at least you know you're not calcium deficient!

sprout is kicking the stuffing out of me right now! :haha: it's so cute!

sprout still manages several good hard kicks every day. they make my whole abdomen change shape. it's weird!

oh my gosh...i just noticed! happy 31 weeks!

Thank ya I didn't even notice.. Wow !!!

I just crawled into bed!!

hope you sleep well. i'm going to crawl into bed pretty soon too. i didn't take a nap today, so i'm pretty tired.

Thanks!!
I have a long day tomorrow!!
I hope u have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!!
:)

How r u this morning?
I'm cooking me some biscuits and getting dressed

i'm feeling tired and hormonal today and i don't really want to be at work! thank goodness it's friday and i can go home and nap!

i was looking forward to a weekend at home since we've been so busy lately, but now my in-laws want us to go over to their house for dinner tomorrow night. when they "invite" us over, it's more like a demand and if we say no, they bitch at morgan until he feels miserable, so we just don't have a choice. :growlmad: just want i want to do on my laid back weekend- make a two hour round trip to have dinner.

Oh wow Bex that's a long trip to just have dinner why can't y'all sleep there?

I'm so ready to give up with my blood sugar!! I can't control it!!! I ate two biscuits with cheese and it was 135 suppose to be under 120 .. Should I call? Are what? I'm so disappointed!!

maybe it's all the carbs in the biscuits. white carbs convert to sugar in your system.

i don't want to sleep over at their place. i want to sleep in my own bed with my body pillow and all the comforts i need.

I totally hear you on that one!!

So I have already got my hair cut and thinned out went to hospital to do a urine sample and now I'm at spa gettin my toes and hands and brows done..

Girl I'm so fed up with the blood sugar shit!!! I try so damn hard and it never works!!!!!!!!

maybe call your doctor and see if lowering your carb intake would help.

i shouldn't really be hanging around h ere while i'm at work, but i need extra sit time today. sooo sleepy.

Ugh...Day 4 of morning sickness and diarrhea. This is going to feel like a super long pregnancy.

So I just read something that said that diarrhea that lasts for more than 5 days or if you have it more than 3 times day, should warrant a call to the OB. Well I dont have an OB yet and it usually takes a while to get an appointment with my primary doctor. Do I just go to urgent care if its still here on Monday?

yeah- i guess if it gets bad over the weekend, go to the er. if it's still there monday, definitely pop into the clinic. do you live in on base housing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->