bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Awe couple more weeks and then u get to leave...

Yes very active at certain times of the day!!!

I put my phone on my belly and watch it move when she kicks :)

our cat likes to lay across my belly, and when sprout kicks, her little head jerks. she never seems to react though.

we do have one pacifier leash, but we're going to try to avoid using pacifiers if we can. we have a couple on hand in case it ends up being the only thing that will soothe sprout, but we'll only use them if absolutely necessary.

Oo lol.. I'm like whatever I got like 40 of them If she uses em she uses em no biggie..

i know in the end i'll probably have to, but i know they can cause problems with jaw/tongue/tooth development and strength so if i can avoid it i will.

Okay so we have always been out of town during Christmas..
Now this yr we wanna get a tree and ornoments and light etc etc..
I found a 7.5ft tree not pre life though for 80
Any suggestions on colors?
Try have brown pink lime green silver purple blue any color u want.. What j think would look good?

Yea they do but so does sucking the thumb r finger and braces is just a few payments away

i had missed your post about cramping. hope you're not going into labor. a lot of girls say that's how it starts. have you been having many noticeable contractions today?

I had two contractions...

I have a lot of pain in my belly.. Not so say omg pain but it is uncomfortable

i'm sorry. :hugs: mine's still at the same level- uncomfortable when i walk, but that's it.

Mine is hurting when I walk sit stand move get up anything really..

well it sounds like a lot when you put it that way, but 1 month and 21 days doesn't sound so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->