bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

wow...i'm sorry. :hugs: i hope you're not coming down with something.

Me too ..
Did u miss my post about askin my dr about pre admitting?

Bexx DH is very squeamish. They might end up having to rush him to emergency if he goes in to watch me deliver...lol. Oh and here in my country the public hospitals don't give epidurals unless absolutely necessary (only in private hospitals) so that makes it worse for him.

i did miss that post, but i went back and saw it. i'd probably go back to (or call) l and d at your hospital and explain your situation. they may ask for a doctor's referral, but i'd definitely get that handled. you might really be wanting that epidural at some point.

jumik- i'm just so surprised he would miss the birth of his baby. my dh had better be able to handle it...he's a nurse! :haha:

Yeah. Typically the hospitals don't even allow anyone in during delivery but now that they have lamarse classes they might allow just the one person who attended classes with you in the room. They must attend 7 or more classes and still it's up to the nurses and doctors discretion to allow them in delivery. So I could still end up delivering completely alone. It sucks really bad but it's the system we have here in public health.

Wow junmik I couldn't imiagne delivering without dh r mom are a epdi !!! Wow ur a strong women!!! Where u from may I ask?

Bex I'm gonna ask Monday and tell her that I pre registered and they didn't do X-rays r anything with my back.. It didn't even come up...

it's funny how things differ from place to place. i think most husbands here would be in serious trouble for not attending the delivery :haha: it used to be that same way here with lamaze classes-- only people who attended the classes were allowed in the delivery room, but that hasn't been the case since sometime in the 80s.

Annie I'm from Trinidad and Tobago which is in the Caribbean.

annie- that sounds like a good plan.

i hope i can deliver without an epidural...but i'm not so sure

Omg!!!! Bex r u crazy!!!!!
Over here once ur water breaks u have a option to get epdi then r later n I'm doing it as soon as I can!!!!
Ur a brave women I'm not doing shit natural!!!!!!!

Jumik oh okay..

I didn't do any classes at all..'

i've had a couple of friends who have had to have c-sections because they had an epidural and couldn't feel to push hard enough to get the baby out. i'm more terrified of having a c section than i am of the pain of labor! but then it's probably going to hurt so badly that i'll beg for it. we'll just see how it goes.

Well if u end up waiting to long then they can't get u one.. Lets hope u don't wait that long if u do decide to get one!!!

Have u heard from hope?

as long as you request it before you hit transition they'll give it to you. i'm pretty sure i'll know by then if i need it or not.

i haven't heard from her. i'm sure she'll check in soon.

Hi Bex!! Today is the big day?!!! I bet ur so excited!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!

Hey Bex how was ur shower?
I see u played words but not update bnb

everything was great yesterday!!!! i had such a great time. about 300 people ended up coming and it was so awesome to have all my friends and family there to celebrate sprout! i cannot believe how generous everyone was. even though it was small- about 25 people, i literally PACKED 2 suvs with gifts for sprout. i'll update more and post some pics after our guests head out. how are you ladies doing today?

Wow Bex that's Awsome!!!

So 300 people showed? Wow

whoa...no...that way a typo...30!!!! lol i doubt there are 300 people in this world that i like! :haha:

LMFAO!!!!!
I was like sob that's a lot of people!!!!!

So where is pics?
Did u get everything off ur registry?
Any big gifts???

i'm waiting for people to send me pics. i didn't have time to take any on my camera. i almost all of the must have stuff from my registry. i think i got enough in gift cards and cash to cover the rest. now to wash/organize it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->