bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

So they finally took me back
She checked my cervix there still closed but I am having contractions but there mild and there not real ones..
Got me drinking water an took tynole and they monitoring me.. I'm really hurting and they don't care?

i'm not sure that there's much they can do at this point. have you been dehydrated? do they think that's what's causing the contractions? how long will they keep you there?

Well I ended up going get nurse bc they were gettin worse.. So the tested my urine for a uti and it was negative .. So they send me home saying they dunno what is causing the pain and for me to follow up with my dr..
I mean I was in tears bc I no I was contracting!!! But the machine wouldn't pick them up. So I'm gonna rest tomorrow and go to my ultra sound and then rest more and see what happens..

:hugs: i'm sorry, hun. are you feeling any better this morning?

i'm sorry, hun. were they able to tell you anything else before you went home last night?

No nothing I have no clue what was causing it.. They said it feels like baby is in a ball?

i guess she's just curled up in a weird enough way to make you feel uncomfortable when she squirms.

So the ultra sound was really neat I learned a lot.. Like the farther I get in my pregnancy the harder it'd going to be to control my sugar bc my plaencta is making more of it...
She is fully devolped her kidneys bladder etc etc is all perfect her lungs are almost developed enough that Is if I had her now she would prolly not need a breathing machine.. And I am considered high risk . I gtg back nov 7 for another ultra sound to see how much bigger she is then and to decided what they gonna do either induce are wait at that point ill be 37w6d..

She is weighing 4 lb 8oz which he said is perfect all I got to do is watch my diet and keep doing what I was doing..

I don't see me even having her in my belly st 38 weeks.. We gonns see :)

This pics r of her face :)

https://i1114.photobucket.com/album...6-BFF5-57A394928930-4205-000005B5C085FFD1.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/album...6-A708-B78E6BB9CC7D-4205-000005B5B9DC21D7.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/album...5-91D9-ED2042FC9E15-4205-000005B5B2C964EC.jpg

i'm glad your u/s went well. how awesome that you get to see her again before delivery. i'd like to have one more ultrasound, though i don't want to have to be high risk to do it! :haha: guess you can't have it both ways!

hey...finally home. i went to get my hair cut after work and the girl i go to is about an hour away. my hair stylist told me she's 5 weeks pregnant! she's so excited to give her little daughter, kinley, a sibling! she found out she was pregnant the day after she got home from her honeymoon in the dominican republic!

how are you feeling this evening? has the cramping subsided at all?

Awe that's so sweet!!!! U know what they was doing on the honey moon!!!
I feel for her she has a long way to go still :)

I'm okay.. Lance put the clothes to wash and he said he is gonna cook shake n bake pork chops tomorrow for me.. I'm dieing to go wash my truck to put car seat in but I can't not right now maybe next weekend... Ughh..

I'm still crampy from time to time but I'm more tired today :/
How r u feeling?

i've been a little crampy too. no big deal though. it's more being tired that's getting to me. and i wasn't able to take my afternoon nap today. i'll probably be heading to bed pretty soon, but i had to make some rice crispy treats first because i've just been dying for one! but not one of those icky store-bought ones!

that was the first thing i thought when she told me. oh my gosh! i remember being 5 weeks and seeing all the girls in here who were so much further along and thinking about how much longer i had left!

i think i'll be putting our car seat bases in this weekend.

Plz don't say when u do out ur car seat in bc I'm dieing too :)

it'll get taken care of. i still need to finish out my registry with my registry completion coupon and gift cards n stuff. i'll have another round of stuff to put away after that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->