bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Btw the scale was reading 206 today!! Omg!!!
This is the biggest I ever been in my whole life!!!
I started out at 160 :(

I'm gonna try my hardest to lose it again though :)

yeah...i feel the same way. just huge and disgusting. hopefully with proper diet and breastfeeding and more vigorous exercise i can shed the excess lbs fairly quickly.

Yea.. So how many weeks untill martinety leave?

you know, i'm not really sure right now. originally i was going to work until november 2, but i'm not sure i want to do that. i was talking to my long term sub yesterday and she said she'd be okay with coming 2 weeks early, so i may only have this week and next left. i haven't decided just yet.

Girl I know it's no my bbussinees but u have a lot of stuff to do before baby arrives and u know how our preggo backs are... Lol I think that would be the best if u went on 2weeks early.. U can catch up on much needed sleeps aswell...

i talked to my boss and unofficially, my last day will be on the 19th. my sub has agreed to take the two extra weeks. i will have to go back for a week of half days during the last week of october to get my parent teacher conferences done, but that won't be a big deal. feeling quite a bit of relief about this decision. now i'll i need is a note from my ob for the hr department.

That's wonderful sweetie..
I'm thinking about going to hospital I'm cramping and my stomach is burning

oh my goodness...how long has this been going on. maybe you need to go be monitored.

It been going on off and on all day but since about 7:30 it got more intense I'm own my way now.. I just don't wanna Go to waste anyone time

i wouldn't worry about wasting anyone's time, hun. it's all about keeping bentlie safe and healthy.

...where has everyone been?

No when I say people I mean lance n family bc I don't want them to think I was lieing for attention r whatever

oh....are you even going to say anything to them? aren't you just going to go get checked out first?

Well lance made me call them :( ughh so there waiting.
I'm at er now .. I'm still cramping

oh...that's weird. i would have told him no. if you do go into labor, it's going to be hours and hours before anything happens.

Yes I know.. O well..

I'm cramping tightness in belly and now pressure below

hmmm... is it coming and going like contractions or is it constant? are you in the waiting room now? does it look like it will be a long wait?

Yes it's coming an going...
I'm in waiting room but looks like its gonna b awhile..
I don't understand why I shouldn't go before everyone!!!

they're supposed to send you right to labor and delivery...they didn't do that?

No!!!!! And they did it last time but not this time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->