bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

What is a registry completion coupon?
I just deleted my registry :)

I'm done I took pics of her room I forgot to post hold on

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/3A4A78FE-BFA6-44D7-8E76-E42A4EF266C8-4637-000006226E7591AE.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/BBBB2063-BE8D-4DBB-9D1E-B5D024E7DAFC-4637-0000062278402F1C.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/8A2332A9-0685-4CFE-8EB0-711DADE4A5FC-4637-000006227EE440E8.jpg

Her room is totally complete just got to put a trash bag in trash can and move stroller n car seat to truck :)

aw! it looks absolutely perfect!

most places that offer gift registries have a completion program where they give the registrant a discount on any remaining items on their registry that they decide to purchase. babies r us gives a 10% discount on all registry items, so i'm going to go back and pick up all the stuff that's left over that i want at an additional 10% off.

as soon as i have an extra second. after having family over this weekend and being out of my classroom for two days, i've been pretty busy catching up on my work. i'm thinking i should be able to do it tonight.

i had a terrible night's sleep last night even though i was exhausted. i'll be so happy to come home and take my nap this afternoon!

Hi.. I'm sorry u had a rough night...

I'm bout to go insane I wanna pack my stuff and I can't !! Any advice?

oh...like your hospital stuff???
what's keeping you from packing it?

Bc I'm on bed rest.. Got to take it easy and I need to go to Walmart and get some pads

did they put you on full bed rest or just modified?

you could make a list of things you want lance to bring to you in bed and just pack in your bed.

They said take it easy so I'm pretty much just Layin around...

Not getting hot r over heated staying at home..

8 more days to go and u only have one month left till u see ur bundle of joy!!

I saw a heartbeat! surprised the doctor but it was there flickering away! Couldnt get a bpm but here are the pics I got:

Attachments

• Scan1.jpg
    Scan1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
  • us2.jpg
    us2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
Congrats army.

Just out of curiousity do u ever read what we post about r do u just jump on here n post what's on u mind?

Bc u never join our convos are say anything about what we r talking about!!!

i know! i just realized that oct. 18th is a week from today! the girls at work just started a pool to predict gender an due date! lol

army! that's great. my u/s went pretty much the same at 5+4. sac, fetal pole, and visible flicker, but couldn't quite pick up the audio to get bpm. congratulations! you'd been mia for a bit. i was wondering where you gone off to.

Congrats army.

Just out of curiousity do u ever read what we post about r do u just jump on here n post what's on u mind?

Bc u never join our convos are say anything about what we r talking about!!!

I do read everything you two post, I just usually dont feel like I have anything important to add. I do hope your contractions either settle down or get things going Annie.

Well thanks army..

Bex its a boy and I bet we deliver aroun the same time..

We have never been home for Christmas and so we never put up tree r lights r anything..
So I wanna go tonight to buy one.. U think its to early to put a tree up?

lol...i think it's a little early to put up a tree considering it's not even halloween yet! we usually get ours the first weekend in december. that being said, if you're reading to start making merry now, go for it!

Lol.. Yea we usually do ours night of thanksgiving .. Well I did that when I was a kid and so did lance so we want to keep the tradition... But I'm due around then soo I dunno

we always go to a tree farm and cut down a fresh one. we'll probably go on dec. 1 this year. sprout should be here by then. if not, we'll go on the 13th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->