bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I havent been induced but I have heard that if the pitocin works that it will give you really strong hard contractions with very little space inbetween.

that's what i've heard too. not to scare you or anything, annie. but i hope i go into labor naturally to avoid induction.

Sometimes if your contractions are not progressing (if you are already contracting) then they will just break your water to speed things up. It works for like 50 % of women but they have to make sure you have the baby within 48 hours after they break your water or else the baby can get an infection from being without the fluid. Not to scare you but I know 2 women whose doctors waited too long and so their babies had to stay in the hospital for an extra week because they got the infection.

Well nov 6 is lance bday..

There gonna do another ultra sound then and if she is big that's the earliest they will induce me.. No I'm not scared bc I will have time to get my mom here who is 4 hours away and get lance home from work and Someoke to take care of my dogs prolly my neighbors little girl..
But since I have gestional diabetes I always new they was gonna prolly induce me..
I just want her to be healthy and safe... As for me too. I just wanna be safe!!

So it's not guaranteed that I will have her then but we shall see..

On the 8th ill be 37 weeks
And on the 15th ill be 38th so i think I'll here her on one of them days..

I'm having burning type cramps again.. Guess I'm gonna eat lunch an find a movie :) and cuddle up in recliner.. Supper is already cooking..
Chuck roast in rice pot.. Mmmmmmmm

i suppose it will be really nice for you to plan out a date and get every thing in order- mom ready to come, dogs taken care of, and everything prepared. way to think on the positive side!

i can't wait to find out when she'll be arriving!

sorry about the cramps again. i wonder what's causing that.

Yea that's why in my case I would rather b induced..

I hve no idea why I keep cramping.. :(

how are you feeling after resting today, annie?

I'm feeling okay..lance decided he wanted to go bue our friends house n eat supper so I'm just resting chatting..
I put my roast on the ice box

aw! kind of a shame. it sounded so good!!!

i have to call in about 20 minutes and see if i have to go to jury duty on monday. i really hope they don't need me!

crap! i have to report on monday! now i have to reschedule my ob appointment! arg! i'm so pissed! :growlmad:

Oh that sux ass!!
Why can't u schedule it before are after jury duty?

We would have had a dr appt on same day..
Yea I was disappointed that I had to put it in ice box but at least I at a little bit before we left..

He kept me out till ten tonight .. I wanted to be him by 8 but he was bull shittig..

Ughh he is in a bad mood.. He isn't being nice

i have to report by 8:00 and the office isn't open yet. i don't know how long they'll keep me there, so i don't know when to schedule for after.

sheesh! is he ever in a good mood. i wish he'd be a bit nicer to you.

Oh that's a shame :( sorry hunnie!!

Yea he is just dis respecting me tonight :(

Wow bentlie is getting it in there!!! Lol

I wanna put a little bell on my belly tape it on there and when she kicks she rings the bell !!!!

Ugh I'm really cramping!!!

U don't cramp??

Btw next full moon is on oct 29th that's when I'm gonna have her

i've had a little cramping. every once in awhile it feels a little like pms, but that's about it.

wow...you think you'll have her in oct? crazy!

Yea it feels excatly like first day of af!!
Kinda intense but manageable..

Yea I do think that..

I know when I go to town Sunday I'm gonna get a bell..
U should try it to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->