bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

:hi:

Annie I hope you feel better. I could imagine how frustrating it is having to be on bed rest at this stage, when you feel like there's so much you need and want to do still. I think it's ok to get a tree now and put it up. you could always decorate closer to Christmas. It makes for one less hassle when Bentlie arrives.

Bexx you must be excited to go on leave soon.I wish I could be home from now just focusing on preparing for this child but we get 14 wks paid leave which I prefer to take closer to my due date and then take vacay right after. I hope I last that long and the doc doesn't decide I should take leave sooner. I'm also considered high risk.

I loved both your nurseries! I'll wait till after my shower to pack my things for the hospital.

AFM: Soooo I've seen my shower invite and I love it!!!!! DH designed it. I'll upload a pic as soon as i get the soft copy. The shower is on the 27th at my mom's. now I'm officially excited and a little nervous.This thing is getting more real :happydance: Had my first lamarse class. It was really fun. And I had my first clinic visit. I'm scheduled to do another growth scan on Tuesday so I hope to get a second opinion on the gender of this kid. Hope she's still a she..lol. I'm still staying gender neutral on everything I buy until the baby's born tho. And we're keeping the sex a secret from everyone too. My family in Canada sent us a box load of baby stuff. They told us it could barely close so I'm waiting to see what we get when it arrives. My aunt and grandmother went crazy shopping as it's their first great niece/nephew/grand kid.

WAW!!! we're going to be moms soon!

hey jumik! i can't wait to see your shower invite! it's so crazy that we're all getting so close. a year ago, i never thought i'd ever be here. it still feels surreal to me...but i guess it will get real pretty quickly! :haha:

Hi jumik! How. U hunnie!!
I bet ur getting excited!!!

When r u due again?

Yesterday at growth scan I said to myself holly shit I'm really pregnant and about to be a Mommie!!!!!

Are y'all scared?

no...i haven't really gotten the fear yet. i'm sure it will come!

I watched a baby story today and I started crying.. Bc I'm getting scared .. Of stupid crap like am I gonna poo on dr? Are is lance not gonna be supportive enough for me ..

Jumik how did I get it bfp on nov 4 2012? I got mine st pats day.. And I'm 3 weeks ahead of u??

i think she got her bfp on april 11. most countries format the date as day/month/year, so that's 11 day of april, 2012.

i'm worried about pooping too! but most people say it's the least of your worries in that particular moment. they usually clean it up pretty quickly and discreetly. it's nothing they don't see all the time...as hard as that is for us to get used to!

O okay.. I was so confused with the date thing..

I just can't see how they r used of getting pooped on.. I mean wow..
What if lance knows r sees I pooped on them and tells everyone and clowns me ill be so mad at him!!!!!

No we write our dates a little different on this side. I got my BFP on 11th April. My EDD is 15th Dec. And here is my invite.

Jude & Kim Baby shower.jpg

that is so adorable! did your dh really design that? if mine tried to design a baby shower invite it would probably be scribbled in crayon...and totally misspelled! :rofl: he's not a moron or anything. he's just a guy!

That's really cute hunnie!!!

Bex I dunno I'm not sure..

I agree Bex lance can't do that either he isn't creative enough :)
But u gotta love them..
So Bex delivers first than me than u Kim :)

oh my gosh! i won't let myself believe that he would do anything like that. surely he understands that 1) it happens to over 80% of women during delivery 2) that is highly sensitive and should never even be uttered to you, let alone anyone else 3) you're pushing out his freakin baby. it's not going to be pretty, but he'd better darn well worship you for it anyway!

mine? hmmm...i don't really have one yet. i think right now i'm so busy with work and getting prepared that i don't have time to be afraid of anything yet. i'm sure once i finish up with work and i have a couple weeks to sit around and think about it, i'll find something to be petrified of.

Yes he is creative. He's a photographer/videographer/graphic artiste.

Annie I doubt hubby will be so cruel. He might probably even forget that bit by the time baby is delivered. I love those ground rules Bexx. Here they give you a laxative/enema to clear your bowels b4 delivery. You could do it on your own from home though when you go into labour, because when the hospital does it it's not nice

if you do tear, i've heard that most women don't even notice it happening because they're too focused on pushing during crowning. some women even say they felt pain relief when they tore because the head has more room to get out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->