bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Well my thing is.. Is I'm on daily fiber daily bc I stay constipated even before I got preggo and now it's worse so dr put me on that daily.
So I know I will hve poo in there..

Bex I know I don't feel it when u got a epdi.. So I'm not scared of that.. I'm scared of not making it to the hospital in time an I'm 15 mins from it..

as hard as it is to imagine since it's something we always do in private, the doctors and nurses see it all the time. it's seriously no big deal to them. it's a natural part of labor.

i'm sure you'll get to the hospital on time. i live 45 minutes away and my ob said not to bother leaving until my contractions were 5 minutes apart and one minute long for an hour. the average first time labor takes between 12 and 24 hours. you'll have plenty of time to get to the hospital. they won't even admit you at my hospital until you're 3 cm.

Wow Bex three cm !! That's crazy!!
My dr said to go in if I have 4 in a hour...
Is my water going to break at home r own way there r will they break it..

I know they see it all the time but still.. I wanna ask my dr about it but I'm not..

When I went to er a rn checked me bc my dr was in a c section..

And I thought only dr check us.. That was new for me

it really just depends on your labor as to when your water breaks. for some people it breaks naturally at home, for some it doesn't break until well into labor, and for some it has to be broken at the hospital.

your doctor probably won't be there for most of your labor. the nurses will come in and out to check your cervix during labor and your doc might pop in to check on you every once in awhile, but for the most part, he'll just be there when it's time to actually deliver the baby and then he'll head off and leave all the newborn assessment and care to the nurses.

Oh wow..
So she will not be the one checking me r anything.. She is only gonna b there when its time to push? Crazy? But makes sense..

I hope my water don't break in the bathe tub ???

she'll pop in and check on your progress periodically, but the nurses will really do all the work.

i wouldn't worry too much about your water breaking in the bathtub. it's statistically unlikely that it would happen then and if it did, you'd have other definite signs of labor to go with it.

True.. I hope ur right..
They say ur having very strong and close contractions before water breaks anyways..
When does the mucus plug come out?

it depends. it can come out weeks before your due date since it can regenerate. it can come out in tiny pieces that you don't notice or it could come out in one big chunk. it usually comes out whenever you start to dilate, but some women can dilate to one or two centimeters, lose their mucus plug and stay that way without going into labor for quite some time. some people lose it much closer to labor.

Wow.. It's so weird how there is no set rules for this shit.. Huh??

i know. labor signs are like hanging around in the tww waiting for pregnancy signs. anything could mean labor is starting. and the same signs for one person might mean nothing for someone else!

Yes ur totally right!!!
When we felt one cramp we thought oh we might be preggo but never was and then when we least expected it bam preggo.thats how labor is gonna happen!!

pretty much. but i have a feeling we'll know when it's the real thing!

With my daughter my plug came out at 36 weeks after I got checked because I was having inconsistent contractions. Came out as clumpy brown discharge.

I hope we no bex..
Army I heard it dometimes brown r bloody..
I'm 33 weeks now an they gonna talk about inducing nov 7

aw :) nov. 7 is morgan's birthday! wow...i told you you'd have bentlie before i have sprout!

oh my gosh! that's less that 4 weeks away.

are you worried about being induced? i've heard and our birth prep instructor said it can make labor more intense because instead of labor building up gradually, the pitocin just puts you into full blown contractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->