bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

it's possible- i hope not though. you're still a bit early. bentlie needs to finish cooking. lay down, drink some water, and try to rest.

eeeeek! i just got to skype with my brother! that was so awesome! i haven't talked to him since he left for holland 4 months ago! so fun!

So many aches and pains! my joints in my crutch area really hurt today. I hated having to get up to do anything.

How you guys feeling?

i'm hanging in there. just trying to make it through the end of the week. i'll have a week off, then a week of half days for parent/teacher conferences, and then i'm all done! i can't wait to wash my hands of all this until april. i'm not quite over being pregnant yet, but i'm definitely over working!

my appointment is tomorrow at 1:00. hopefully he'll be able to tell me if sprout has turned yet.

It worked a little...

Omg bexx how awsome!!!! Did u enjoy it? I bet u wanted to cry!!!!

Jumik I feel like poo what's new I'm soooooo ready to have her!!!

Bex I'm so over being preggo..... I loved it but now I'm huge everything hurts I have no energy and noooooo sex drvie

it was really great to talk with him. we spoke for about 45 minutes, but he eventually had to go because it was almost 2 am over there.

i'm more achy and slow than i used to be, but i still really like being pregnant and i still have things i want to do before sprout arrives. i'd like to carry him/her a bit longer.

How exciting Bexx! I'm not over being preggers yet but I feel myself getting heavier and slowing down. One of my legs are swollen so I have it propped on some pillows. I worked late today so I guess that's why.

you're gonna be 34 weeks tomorrow! how exciting!

Yea I can't wait.

My dog Keeps coughing n hacking like setting is stuck in his throat..
I tried giving him bread nope didn't work ..
He is on heart worm preventives shot every 6 months..
I dunno what to do..
If he is still coughing tomorrow we going to vet...

i hope he didn't get into anything outside that got stuck in his throat.

No I never let him out my site..

Maybe he is got the flu?

He hasn't coughed in about 30 mins knock on wood

hopefully it was just temporary and he'll be fine.

If he still coughing tomorrow I'm calling vet..
He started coughing again so I'm sitting here holding him and patting his back while googling what it could be..
It sounds horriable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->