bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

When I do loaded baked potatoes I usually boil them with the skin first instead of bake them. I do the other stuff Bexx said and then bake them.

Annie I got so much stuff clothes, shoes, bibs, wash rags, towels, blankets, booties, hats, socks, play mat, bouncer, diapers, wipes, baby shampoo, cream, powder, thermometer, medicine dropper, bottles, rattles, travel system, breast pump, bottle warmer, drying rack, mobile, monitor, nursing cover, baby bath tub...too much stuff to list i think.

ah, yes! and now the task of washing and organizing all that stuff!!!! it felt like it was going to take forever and my washing machine was never going to stop running! :haha: but it's so fun!!!

:dohh: Ugh! I know!!! So many little bits to wash. And my mom told me I should wash them by hand. Hmmm. What's a good laundry soap and fabric softener for baby clothes? Something that won't irritate their skin at such a tender stage.

i washed them on the gentle cycle in the washing machine. there's no way i'm hand washing all that stuff- especially when there's a baby to take care of. i use dreft laundry detergent and bounce free and sensitive dryer sheets. dreft comes in high efficiency if you have an he washer.

Ok thanks Bexx. The same thing I was thinking. Why not just put them on the gentle/delicates cycle. I don't use our dryer though. I prefer to line dry. We have good sun and wind here. So i'll use a liquid fabric softener.

i'm sure things will last longer being hand washed, but honestly, once a baby is spitting up on 5 onesies, 3 blankets, 2 sleep sacks, 6 bibs, 2 boppy covers, 2 sheets, and 8 burp cloths every day, you're not going to have time to do all that by hand. it just isn't reasonable.

Bex them potatoes sounds lovely!!
I'm gonna try thn once my diabetes is over with!!!!
That with a steak!! Oh lala!!! Yummie!!!!

I know I can't get over it... I'm still in shock I'm actually going to be a Mommie!!!!

Wow jumik I got alot of stuff so happy for u!!

I washed clothes all day and I used derft and I'm gonna use it untill she is older and wash all her stuff separately from ours.
I don't use bounce sheets are softener bc I couldn't find none....

i know. it's totally surreal i was just saying to morgan how even though i can feel the baby moving and we've had u/ss and i know in my head there's an actual baby in there, i can't quite grasp the idea that in practically no time at all, a human being is going to emerge from my body and we're going to be responsible for taking care of it. that is just beyond amazing and scary and wonderful to me!

I feel the same excate way!!
Like its amazing but what if we can't care for her!!! It's so crazy!!

I'm so ready though!!!! Are u ready?

I'm really scared for tomorrow I'm nervous I don't know what to expect..

Btw my theighs really hurt tonight and alot of pelivic pain...

you'll be able to care for her just fine. you're her mommy.

i think i'm totally ready to go now. i mean- as ready as i can be. i mean, i'm not hating pregnancy yet or anything like some ladies seem to be, but i'm definitely ready to meet our baby and start being a family-- as hard as i know it will be.

I don't hate being pregnant on any term but I'm ready to reclaim my life .. Eating what I want and etc etc..
It's really hard for me bc I can't eat what I want.. Kwim?

But I'm so ready to have her and met her and kiss her awe I can't wait!!!! Eeekkkkkkkk!!!!

yeah- i won't be able to go back to eating what i want for a long time since i'll be bfing, but that's okay. i need to get my diet back together anyway.

i know. i'm so ready to give sprout really face to face kisses and cuddles!

I can't believe we have done it we have made it threw everything just one last step!!!

My hips are killing me they are throbbing!!!

my hips have been bothering me a bit too.

sheesh. enough with the earthquakes already. we just had another one!

Holly crap!!! I wouldn't know what to do I would panic!!!

What helps ur hips?
I'm also cramping as well

I had a horriable night... My hips hurted all night long and when lance left to go to work at 5am I didn't have to get up till 7:45 I couldn't go back to sleep so once I go to dr and get a fe groceries and items I need I'm coming home and going to bed

So...
I'm dilated 1cm and I did another nst and they kept me on it longer bc bentlie isn't moving enough so I got to go back Thursday for a ultra sound and possiably deliver her..
She said if she doesn't start moving ill be 36 weeks Thursday so she will be fine..
So she said they would do a bpp give fluids and if she doesn't start moving then we will have a baby Thursday..

What is a bpp??

i didn't know what a bbp was, so i googled it. here's what i found...
https://www.webmd.com/baby/biophysical-profile-bpp

my hips are hurting pretty badly too. there's not a lot i've found that makes it better. i just have to roll over a lot when i'm in bed.

wow...i can't believe you could have bentlie THIS WEEK! that's just crazy! do they have any idea why she isn't moving? are they worried about her health/development after delivery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->